LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 174 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by socal1632:
Our passing game isn't made for that. Kyle doesn't use burners or an open passing game. It's a piss poor passing attack on its own. Kelsey was talking about Reid running the play but he allows them to freelance to better position. Kyle hasn't learned and adapted. Purdy could be lights out with a better coach🫤🫤🫤🫤🫤🫤🫤

Good post. Passing attack is too one dimensional. Be nice to maybe get Cowing some looks. Everything is condensed in the middle which increases chances of INT. Until this changes if we are forced to pass when trailing likely we will lose most times
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This dude will not be worth the money has about to get

This isn't on Brock. We don't have a downfield passing attack with Kyle. Number 44 was one of the WR's today🙄🫣. Sorry you need another fast wr in his place.

This isn't on Brock. We don't have a downfield passing attack with Kyle. Number 44 was one of the WR's today🙄🫣. Sorry you need another fast wr in his place.

We had one and he got shot. Bad shoulder too.

Lol
Originally posted by ssuhaide:
Our passing game isn't made for that. Kyle doesn't use burners or an open passing game. It's a piss poor passing attack on its own. Kelsey was talking about Reid running the play but he allows them to freelance to better position. Kyle hasn't learned and adapted. Purdy could be lights out with a better coach🫤🫤🫤🫤🫤🫤🫤

Good post. Passing attack is too one dimensional. Be nice to maybe get Cowing some looks. Everything is condensed in the middle which increases chances of INT. Until this changes if we are forced to pass when trailing likely we will lose most times

It's too late now. Especially this season. He needs Cowing and Pearsall out there to beat man. Andy would shred man with who we have, with Brock.
Harrison Jr going nuts right now
Purdy is worth 30m per year. That's it

Cool. I'll chalk it up to all the other nonsense you say that has no basis in reality.

So much overreaction here. Blocked punt and a couple of stuffed 4th downs that turned this game for the Vikings. s**t happens, and it's early in the season. I am pretty sure Brock and the team will bounce back next week.

Remember when someone was saying Brock was being a b---tch after he got hurt in the NFC Champ Game?
I'm surprised how many thought he played well. I think some might be surprised by the all-22, QBR rating, and PFF rating. Or maybe I will be the one surprised 🤷‍♂️ Many inaccurate throws, hesitated, took 6 sacks, 2 TOs, couple crappy scrambles, and missed reads is what I saw.

He had some nice throws and some good plays but this was a poor game for him for the standards I have for Purdy. Especially given the oline played well in the first half.

Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
I'm surprised how many thought he played well. I think some might be surprised by the all-22, QBR rating, and PFF rating. Or maybe I will be the one surprised 🤷‍♂️ Many inaccurate throws, hesitated, took 6 sacks, 2 TOs, couple crappy scrambles, and missed reads is what I saw.

He had some nice throws and some good plays but this was a poor game for him for the standards I have for Purdy. Especially given the oline played well in the first half.

People will always have rose colored glasses for the QB of this team. Many here thinking Jimmy G was a good QB, top 6 I've even seen, says all you need to know lol. He had a bad game like ALL QBs do, is what it is.

i think the all 22 will suprise you the other way.

Nobody was open and the OL was confused often
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

I'll be surprised if this isn't the case.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

Blitzes keep throwing the OL off, that's been a constant for awhile. I think part of is that they have constantly changing pieces but at some point you have to wonder about the coaching considering how often guys just completely miss their assignment altogether.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Blitzes keep throwing the OL off, that's been a constant for awhile. I think part of is that they have constantly changing pieces but at some point you have to wonder about the coaching considering how often guys just completely miss their assignment altogether.

Or the ability of the guy in the middle to make the proper line calls.
Share 49ersWebzone