QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This dude will not be worth the money has about to get

This isn't on Brock. We don't have a downfield passing attack with Kyle. Number 44 was one of the WR's today🙄🫣. Sorry you need another fast wr in his place.

So much overreaction here. Blocked punt and a couple of stuffed 4th downs that turned this game for the Vikings. s**t happens, and it's early in the season. I am pretty sure Brock and the team will bounce back next week.

Rams are getting killed right now by AZ
I didn't watch all the game but looking at his stat line seems like not a bad game in a losing effort.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This dude will not be worth the money has about to get

This isn't on Brock. We don't have a downfield passing attack with Kyle. Number 44 was one of the WR's today🙄🫣. Sorry you need another fast wr in his place.

So much overreaction here. Blocked punt and a couple of stuffed 4th downs that turned this game for the Vikings. s**t happens, and it's early in the season. I am pretty sure Brock and the team will bounce back next week.

Rams are getting killed right now by AZ

3rd quarter just ended Kyler rating 158.3. Pitching a perfect game. When he's good he's really good. AZ looks damn good right now.
Watch the game back, Purdue easily could have had 4 picks. He needs to clean it up.
I can't accept anything less than best QB in the NFL and win the Superbowl this year
Originally posted by picklejuice:
I can't accept anything less than best QB in the NFL and win the Superbowl this year

Spoiler alert…
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
How anyone can be upset at Purdy and not think about the 100 yard Touchdown the defense gave up trips me out!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
How anyone can be upset at Purdy and not think about the 100 yard Touchdown the defense gave up trips me out!!!

Defense was bad today outside of a couple great plays by Fred. Total team L.
This team need speed on offense badly at the WR position. The defense knows where it's going--inside. Speed on the crosser too.
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Last year and the year before were our best chances. It's going to be a while before we're back in the limelight in early February. I hope I'm dead wrong, of course.

Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Watch the game back, Purdue easily could have had 4 picks. He needs to clean it up.
He was forced to make alot of tight throws because of the Wrs lack of ability to get open but don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.
Brock not his decisive self. He was in the 1st drive but after that not so much. Not a terrible game but more miscues than usual.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Defense was bad today outside of a couple great plays by Fred. Total team L.

Missed tackles
Gave up big plays
Can't get off the field on 3rd downs
our of position
Problems stopping the run again.
Because it doesn't fit their narrative.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Brock not his decisive self. He was in the 1st drive but after that not so much. Not a terrible game but more miscues than usual.
Lack of separation by his Wrs will create indecisiveness.
Share 49ersWebzone