There are 314 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's our guy. The rest of the team let him down today when he put us in position to win.
Looks very legitimate. Not the reason for the loss. In fact a bright spot without all his stars. Thought he played very well. Defense is horrible and WR drops doomed this game. The 55 yarder you don't make all of those.
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
He's our guy. The rest of the team let him down today when he put us in position to win.

Always does, defense is ass.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

f**kin defense went soft today on Purdy. Defense owes Purdy and offense this game was on them.
is 21/29 with seven drops the actual stat line?
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Originally posted by bud49:
Where all those people crying about Purdy and his game against Minnesota. Even the golden boy Stroud got beat down by the vikings today 34-7

If that was Brocks worst game as some say we are set.

He played very very well today.

Epic meltdown by the defense, ST and Bell

This!
  • bud49
  • Veteran
I'm tired of hearing the Defense say week in and week out "we have to be better no excuses, I don't want to hear my bad." When they should be saying "we suck and are causing these losses."
POINT to the HC !! It's really that EZ..
He's the main reason we have a chance. It's a shame Kyle won't give him a decent o line.
this team is going to have to reload around Purdy. They don't have a Super Bowl roster anymore. At least we know for sure that Purdy is the man.

He could've been better as well. Missed some. Let's stop hammering everyone else and not trying to legitimately look @ Brock's game.

Yes,...he is our guy. But he's far from a finished product and his game certainly needs growth.
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
is 21/29 with seven drops the actual stat line?

Probably not 7 drops as a couple sideline passes were not catchable, but seems close.
Originally posted by random49er:

He could've been better as well. Missed some. Let's stop hammering everyone else and not trying to legitimately look @ Brock's game.

Yes,...he is our guy. But he's far from a finished product and his game certainly needs growth.

No QB is gonna be perfection. You can't ask for much more than what Brock did today. Hit a guy 30 yards down field in the hands with the game on the line and the dude dropped it. He can't catch the ball, too.
Originally posted by random49er:

I saw maybe one or two throws this game that were questionable. To me that's pretty outstanding. We can watch the all 22 and figure it out later but I'm pretty confident that Purdy's game is the last game that we need to dissect this week.
Another 100+ rating game. Wonder how long the streak will go.

I'm more interested in Purdys development now than the team because of how horrible the Defense and Special teams are right now
Share 49ersWebzone