Don't miss a story! Sign up for our newsletter! →

There are 142 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by captveg:
I'm going with this until 49ers are officially eliminated. I mean, what else am I going to do? Wallow in misery like the other 60% of this fan base?

I think as you get older you just start to enjoy the ride, win or lose, I'm curious to see how they respond over the remainder of the season.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I wonder who is going to be the new backup QB. At the rate the 49ers are burning through QB's, that guy might need to play eventually.

Juice lol
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I wonder who is going to be the new backup QB. At the rate the 49ers are burning through QB's, that guy might need to play eventually.

Juice lol

Jacob Eason
The question is will he last the season with this oline?

Bottom line is shanahan doesn't prioritize the health of his qbs.
Originally posted by captveg:
I'm going with this until 49ers are officially eliminated. I mean, what else am I going to do? Wallow in misery like the other 60% of this fan base?

I think as you get older you just start to enjoy the ride, win or lose, I'm curious to see how they respond over the remainder of the season.

Yessir
Bring in Alex Smith> He would be perfect for this team
He's the next Brady
No matter what happens, early in I like him. He drilled it in a few times. A couple dropped not his fault. He has enough games to get comfortable before playoffs. He seems so confident. Speaks confidently at the podium like Trey. He knows this is a life changing opportunity for his career. He will put the work in. It looks with Trey we are covered long term in the QB room.

Lets shock and awe. I'm in.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Dec 4, 2022 at 5:43 PM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
The question is will he last the season with this oline?

Bottom line is shanahan doesn't prioritize the health of his qbs.

KS doesn't play on the field. Learn football before posting.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 4, 2022 at 5:45 PM ]
Realistically we are in big trouble. But the kid did very good behind a very very bad shaky line. I've seen enough games where 2nd rnd and even some 1st round qbs s**t the bed and fold under the pressure.

let's see if we can make the playoffs. Who knows we might be witnessing a legend unfolding lol. Let's go BCB

can we rebrand as MR HIGHLY RELEVANT

also get the gif of him doing his lil celebration thing
it takes balls to get thrown in to try and keep up / trade offensive blows against a team like Miami. He did it, and although he did have a lot of help from the defense, he definitely did his part. The moment wasn't too big for him, now he's got his shot to take #1 reps in practice and actually show us he can ball out.
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Realistically we are in big trouble. But the kid did very good behind a very very bad shaky line. I've seen enough games where 2nd rnd and even some 1st round qbs s**t the bed and fold under the pressure.

let's see if we can make the playoffs. Who knows we might be witnessing a legend unfolding lol. Let's go BCB

This. The lines only going to get under more duress also. Teams are going to blitz the hell out of purdy because that's what you do to a rookie.

Maybe he rises to the challenge though or maybe he folds. So far so good though.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
can we rebrand as MR HIGHLY RELEVANT

also get the gif of him doing his lil celebration thing

Him even coming in like he did and pulling off the W is already against the odds. Keep on going kid. He was under some serious fire.
Rivers? Brees? Lol
Share 49ersWebzone