There are 168 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
8 incompletions with 6 drops LOL

(Granted, and couple were quite off target, but still)
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by philgardis49:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I know Brock Purdy defends Ronnie Bell….but f**k that you're wrong Brock Purdy he f**kin sucks balls!!!

Exactly, and why wasnt Cowing used more especially with all the injuries? Cowing probably would have done way better than no hands Bell.

Anyone should've been used more EXCEPT Ronnie Bell. Why are they treating Bell like he's a 1st round pick and giving him all these chances. Cut his ass and move on, lets see what Cowing can do. Shoot why not bring up Tay Martin and see what he can do in that situation.

Just so done with Bell.
Originally posted by jcs:
Purdy is doing great. Is he going to be worth $60+ million a season...no right now, but he'll probably get that.

Trevor lawrence makes 55
Finally found our Brady and we surround him with fools.
Smh. Too many adjustments need to be made and I don't think this team has it in them to make the right ones. It's too bad.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
Smh. Too many adjustments need to be made and I don't think this team has it in them to make the right ones. It's too bad.

The offense is fine. And it will be fine. The defense is ass and it there is no legitimate reason it should be. There is at least one pro bowler at every level. They need to humble themselves and figure it out.
Originally posted by okdkid:

The offense is fine. And it will be fine. The defense is ass and it there is no legitimate reason it should be. There is at least one pro bowler at every level. They need to humble themselves and figure it out.

The offensive line is not fine.
Originally posted by SFrush:

This. C and RT are the weak spots.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

Had Purdy running for his life.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

They can win playoffs games with this offense. They cannot with this defense.

They can win playoff games but can they win a SB with this OL? They couldn't last year. Of the three playoff opponents last year, the Niners had by far the worst OL.

Agreed they cannot win with the D playing like this.

• okdkid
  • Veteran

They can win playoff games but can they win a SB with this OL? They couldn't last year. Of the three playoff opponents last year, the Niners had by far the worst OL.

Niners were a 4th and 1 stuff away from winning it in OT. Bosa took the fake.

Niners were a 4th and 1 stuff away from winning it in OT. Bosa took the fake.

Just that one play away. Would've been the sixth SB win I've seen - so close, so frustrating.

Really hope they can get it done with this OL as when it gets to crunch time, playoff games are won & lost in the trenches.

But again, all for naught if the D doesn't play better.
There are too many wounds to stop the bleeding..adjustments need to be made now or we are f-d for the season.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Purdy will have to score 40 every game with this defense.
Purdy was really really good today. Considering the injuries and the drops this was one of his best games imo.
[ Edited by WINiner on Sep 22, 2024 at 11:25 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone