There are 305 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Anyone should've been used more EXCEPT Ronnie Bell. Why are they treating Bell like he's a 1st round pick and giving him all these chances. Cut his ass and move on, lets see what Cowing can do. Shoot why not bring up Tay Martin and see what he can do in that situation.

Just so done with Bell.

They use Bell because he is a good blocker, according to reports.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Anyone should've been used more EXCEPT Ronnie Bell. Why are they treating Bell like he's a 1st round pick and giving him all these chances. Cut his ass and move on, lets see what Cowing can do. Shoot why not bring up Tay Martin and see what he can do in that situation.

Just so done with Bell.

They use Bell because he is a good blocker, according to reports.

Blocks his own QB's passes too
Originally posted by WINiner:
Purdy was really really good today. Considering the injuries and the drops this was one of his best games imo.

Agreed, was really good today considering what he had to work with and the drops.

From his passing to his scrambling/running…showed some grit in doing what it takes to get some tough 1st Downs with his legs.

He continues to impress with his competitiveness and ability to make plays.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Purdy was really really good today. Considering the injuries and the drops this was one of his best games imo.

Agreed, was really good today considering what he had to work with and the drops.

From his passing to his scrambling/running…showed some grit in doing what it takes to get some tough 1st Downs with his legs.

He continues to impress with his competitiveness and ability to make plays.

we WASTED Gray because of Bell, and Big Play Cow is about to be wasted as well.

It was, I feel like that about a lot of his games though lol but he really was great.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Blocks his own QB's passes too

• pdc20
  • Veteran
Purdy was really freaking good. With only Jennings and Saubert to help him basically what a game he had. The loss sucks because f**k you should win this game seriously but Purdy showed that he was way more than just someone carried by his teammates and his HC like some stupid guys want you to believe. He was accurate, patient in the pocket, he avoided sacks, he scrambled. I mean it was really one of the best games in his young career and he had some outstanding ones already.
Played his ass off is right. People criticizing him after last game are morons. Look at what he did today and how CJ Stroud looked vs the Vikings today. Yet I see pundits say Anthony Richardson, Caleb, Dak, etc are better

GTFO
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Played his ass off is right. People criticizing him after last game are morons. Look at what he did today and how CJ Stroud looked vs the Vikings today. Yet I see pundits say Anthony Richardson, Caleb, Dak, etc are better

GTFO

Not morons. He played poorly last game. For sure Flores dialed up a great game (which is what most guys said in here)

Brock balled out. He should especially vs a LA D that's sucks.

he did everything you expect him to do yesterday. The loss is on ST, Bell and I don't know what the f**k that was on defense? We got two DL making $50M and not dominating vs backup lineman. We supposedly have two really good CBs and they're not doing s**t vs backup WRs. Campbell is washed up at LBer. He's gonna get exposed every week in coverage…and on top of it our new DC seems a bit lost.

SF had to have these next two games and blew it
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

GTFO

Not morons. He played poorly last game. For sure Flores dialed up a great game (which is what most guys said in here)

Brock balled out. He should especially vs a LA D that's sucks.

he did everything you expect him to do yesterday. The loss is on ST, Bell and I don't know what the f**k that was on defense? We got two DL making $50M and not dominating vs backup lineman. We supposedly have two really good CBs and they're not doing s**t vs backup WRs. Campbell is washed up at LBer. He's gonna get exposed every week in coverage…and on top of it our new DC seems a bit lost.

SF had to have these next two games and blew it

Yeah, look what Flores Did to Stroud. Brock at least drove his team for more points than what the Texans got.

Got to hand it to Brock for publicly pushing the pro-Ronnie Bell narrative.....

when stuff is in, Chaos, the dude appears to be calm and collected. I don't think you can teach that.....his public support of Bell goes a long way beyond Bell, that is a message to the entire team, you can be better than your last performance.

I hope that is the last we see of Bell, but Brock does not have the luxury Fans have to just crap talk a poor performance....so hats off to him for trying to rally the locker room after a loss.
Purdy>>>>Stroud
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Got to hand it to Brock for publicly pushing the pro-Ronnie Bell narrative.....

when stuff is in, Chaos, the dude appears to be calm and collected. I don't think you can teach that.....his public support of Bell goes a long way beyond Bell, that is a message to the entire team, you can be better than your last performance.

I hope that is the last we see of Bell, but Brock does not have the luxury Fans have to just crap talk a poor performance....so hats off to him for trying to rally the locker room after a loss.
Well said
Brock you deserve better than ShanaChoke!
Share 49ersWebzone