There are 221 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bud49:
Yeah, look what Flores Did to Stroud. Brock at least drove his team for more points than what the Texans got.

Vikings are damn good. Doesn't mean you can't say Brock wasn't amazing last week. There was plays there that he just missed.

either way that's last week and he did what he's suppose to do vs a very poor LA D. The rest of the team let him down
that's gotta be a real kick in the dick for this organization; you finally have a QB who carries a team, after like 2 decades of searching, and then your defense falls apart.
Originally posted by BP13:
that's gotta be a real kick in the dick for this organization; you finally have a QB who carries a team, after like 2 decades of searching, and then your defense falls apart.

At this point I'm not sure this defense is even in the top 20.
Originally posted by BP13:

Defense, special teams, coaching....Purdy should think about signing with a team that has a future. The window is quickly closing on this one.
Tell us how you really feel Brock !

Originally posted by PatandBow:
Brock you deserve better than ShanaChoke!

f**king let that s**t rip, Brock!
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 23, 2024 at 8:14 AM ]
Originally posted by mitpdub:

Had BA WIDE OPEN late in the 4th, staring right at him with a perfect pocket to step up and launch it downfield.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

He may have seen that DB closing on Aiyuk and just felt that by the time the ball was there Aiyuk would have been covered. That's where a QB with a rocket arm might have cut the ball loose but Brock needs to put a little more air under the ball on those long throws.

Now I am not trying to start stuff... I am honestly just sharing my thoughts... but Brock the last two years would have let that rip imo. Why is he now hesitant? Is that Kyle? That s**t reminds me of JG.

your HC must have told Brock that 11 was only a decoy and someone in the flat will be wide open for a 5 yard gain..

KS10 done.. he done..
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Got to hand it to Brock for publicly pushing the pro-Ronnie Bell narrative.....

when stuff is in, Chaos, the dude appears to be calm and collected. I don't think you can teach that.....his public support of Bell goes a long way beyond Bell, that is a message to the entire team, you can be better than your last performance.

I hope that is the last we see of Bell, but Brock does not have the luxury Fans have to just crap talk a poor performance....so hats off to him for trying to rally the locker room after a loss.

If Brock didn't have those 6 drops, he would have been 28/30. That's with heat on him with McKivitz porous blocking and Trent still being out of shape.

He would have also been around 350yds too.
Originally posted by mitpdub:

oh my god LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy s**t

AI is getting scary
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bud49:
Yeah, look what Flores Did to Stroud. Brock at least drove his team for more points than what the Texans got.

Vikings are damn good. Doesn't mean you can't say Brock wasn't amazing last week. There was plays there that he just missed.

either way that's last week and he did what he's suppose to do vs a very poor LA D. The rest of the team let him down

Love the backhanded compliment.

I would guess that if Brock is asked specifically about that, and he probably will be at some time this week, he will say he should have thrown it.

OTOH, it is undeniable that Purdy and BA have not yet reestablished the timing they had last season and that may have led to a hesitancy to throw it. I'm not trying to make an excuse for him but it is one of those nagging things that lead to indecision.
Share 49ersWebzone