QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Tell us how you really feel Brock !

oh my god LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy s**t

AI is getting scary

nyhahahahhaahha !! THIS already made my day... a make up for SHANNY'S fiasco !!!

Awesome baby Awesome !!
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by bud49:
Yeah, look what Flores Did to Stroud. Brock at least drove his team for more points than what the Texans got.

Vikings are damn good. Doesn't mean you can't say Brock wasn't amazing last week. There was plays there that he just missed.

either way that's last week and he did what he's suppose to do vs a very poor LA D. The rest of the team let him down

Love the backhanded compliment.

Backhanded but then we could easily say he did this with little to NO HELP. BA is not there yet, Trent is not there yet, pass pro blows, working with Jennings as a number 1 wr. Running game was average. He absolutely was on fire and the scrambling was sick.
Originally posted by PatandBow:
Brock you deserve better than ShanaChoke!

f**king let that s**t rip, Brock!

See guys Brock still isn't playing a perfect game like the elites do, let's get after his ass!!
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:

See guys Brock still isn't playing a perfect game like the elites do, let's get after his ass!!

Every elite qb missed multiple throws today and almost every week. Mahomes. Allen. Stroud….and so on

Brock is SECOND ALL TIME with the most 110+ passer rating games in his first 25 starts. Just 1 game behind Mahomes and tied with Kurt Warner. Also, before people point out Purdys weapons, Warner and Mahomes had incredible weapons and offensive coordinators AND Brock had ONLY played a handful of games WITH all his weapons healthy at the same time.
[ Edited by elguapo on Sep 23, 2024 at 9:09 AM ]

Lol what's funny is that he would never talk like that.
Originally posted by Montana:

Lol what's funny is that he would never talk like that.

Of course not, but that's how many fans feel to air out their anger and dissapointment.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by bud49:
Yeah, look what Flores Did to Stroud. Brock at least drove his team for more points than what the Texans got.

Vikings are damn good. Doesn't mean you can't say Brock wasn't amazing last week. There was plays there that he just missed.

either way that's last week and he did what he's suppose to do vs a very poor LA D. The rest of the team let him down

Love the backhanded compliment.

Yeah I thought it was also.
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:

maybe he hesitated cuz he thought it was Ronnie Bell
Originally posted by BP13:
that's gotta be a real kick in the dick for this organization; you finally have a QB who carries a team, after like 2 decades of searching, and then your defense falls apart.

defense and special teams

otherwise, good post
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BP13:
that's gotta be a real kick in the dick for this organization; you finally have a QB who carries a team, after like 2 decades of searching, and then your defense falls apart.

otherwise, good post

This defense is terrible.

otherwise, good post

welcome to the Brock makes $60m a year era, we lose our cheat code pretty soon here
Originally posted by 9moon:

holy s**t

AI is getting scary

nyhahahahhaahha !! THIS already made my day... a make up for SHANNY'S fiasco !!!

Awesome baby Awesome !!

You do realize that's not real lol?

This was my one and only problem with Brock yesterday. A- game for him. Gotta throw that.
Originally posted by 9moon:

holy s**t

AI is getting scary

Awesome baby Awesome !!

You do realize that's not real lol?

Can someone make one where Bell catches the ball, or Burford tries to block an all pro in the SB.
He looked really, really good with hugely depleted weapons. The idiot analysts who didn't watch the game will say "he lost without Deebo." A fun narrative that they like. But he was the best player on the field for us. Certainly not how we lost. He looked outstanding out there. Good decisions, processing, reads and progressions, mechanics and throwing accuracy. Even ran around for some yardage and first downs. Brock definitely has it. You could see it with this game. No mistake about that.
Share 49ersWebzone