LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 219 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bro laid it all on the line. Wish the defense and special teams did the same.

Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by PatandBow:
Brock you deserve better than ShanaChoke!

f**king let that s**t rip, Brock!

See guys Brock still isn't playing a perfect game like the elites do, let's get after his ass!!

He played outstanding yesterday, but that's a big missed opportunity right there.

See guys Brock still isn't playing a perfect game like the elites do, let's get after his ass!!

That's what you got from that? lol Jesus.

folks are so reactionary
Originally posted by Sickaa:

He played outstanding yesterday, but that's a big missed opportunity right there.

Every QB in every game will miss some. Including Burrow, Rodgers, Mahomes and anybody you want to pick. He played outstanding and was the best player on the field for us. He's not why we lost. Other more glaring weaknesses.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Purdy's running ability is so underrated.

That's what I'm saying. Brock was a stud…he also missed a play that would have ended the game. Once again it's lack of execution from A LOT of players (and coaching) that lead to a loss. It's not a hey let's fire the HC and that will fix s**t thing.

That's what I'm saying. Brock was a stud…he also missed a play that would have ended the game. Once again it's lack of execution from A LOT of players (and coaching) that lead to a loss. It's not a hey let's fire the HC and that will fix s**t thing.

Purdy is least of our problems and is the main reason we have a real chance. I will say this every damn day lol
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

He is missing a cape

We'll get one of those QBs that don't ever miss a read and make every play one day. Just be patient
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Purdy is least of our problems and is the main reason we have a real chance. I will say this every damn day lol

Never said he was the problem. Folks saying it was the coaches that lost the game refuse to look at what was right there (because it's just easier to blame the coaching).

Whether that's Brock staring at BA wide open downfield and not throwing the ball, Bell not making a catch, Moody blowing a kick or a f**king horrible ST play at the end.

At some point the players are accountable for bad play.

We'll get one of those QBs that don't ever miss a read and make every play one day. Just be patient

We will get a HC that never calls a bad play ever…just be patient.

If you have no problem calling out the HC for something you probably don't understand. How can you not call out the QB for missing a wide open WR on a perfectly drawn out play? Whose fault is that? Kyle's?

works both ways…and I like Brock and Kyle.

We will get a HC that never calls a bad play ever…just be patient.

If you have no problem calling out the HC for something you probably don't understand. How can you not call out the QB for missing a wide open WR on a perfectly drawn out play? Whose fault is that? Kyle's?

works both ways…and I like Brock and Kyle.

Kyle is standing on the sidelines making the same dumb mistakes over and over. He blows games in the most unique ways possible. A QB missing a read is not something to write home about. It happens every game with every QB

Never said he was the problem. Folks saying it was the coaches that lost the game refuse to look at what was right there (because it's just easier to blame the coaching).

Whether that's Brock staring at BA wide open downfield and not throwing the ball, Bell not making a catch, Moody blowing a kick or a f**king horrible ST play at the end.

At some point the players are accountable for bad play.

Sorry, I was agreeing with you. He obviously missed BA there, but nobody is perfect and i think 8 of his incompletions...6 or 7 were drops The offense was far from great, but Purdy was fantastic imo and I lay far more blame on the D and ST.
Kyle is standing on the sidelines making the same dumb mistakes over and over. He blows games in the most unique ways possible. A QB missing a read is not something to write home about. It happens every game with every QB

What was the dumb mistake? Did he miss that open TD? Did he miss the tackle on the ST? Did he miss the FG?

Acting like you have a clue on what plays he missed without any actual context or film to back it up is the lazy nonsense that fills up this forum.

You act no HC makes a bad call outside of Kyle. Hypocrite behavior when you can't acknowledge a massively BLOWN play that would have won the game.
Sorry, I was agreeing with you. He obviously missed BA there, but nobody is perfect and i think 8 of his incompletions...6 or 7 were drops The offense was far from great, but Purdy was fantastic imo and I lay far more blame on the D and ST.

For sure, im not blaming Brock for the loss. Dude balled out and the drops were awful (that BA drop was a timing issue) again execution problems there.

if I had to put "blame" on someone it's the ST/D for sure. WTF was Bosa doing vs one of the worst OLs in football? Floyd/Harsgrave? Also I feel like Ward hasn't been as good either.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 23, 2024 at 12:36 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone