LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 124 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Having an mri on his back, not good! Hope for the best.
Originally posted by iowa49er_75:

Omhygawd make it stahp

Ughhh

I hated how he took the hits he and just was rough overall. I wish we could just protect our dang qb but our team sucks so bad.
Now this injury is going to hurt.
Hopefully it is just precautionary and it is simply soreness from all the hits he took. They said day to day so hopefully he will be fine. But the possibility of a back injury is always serious and if he is out for any amount of time, we are screwed.
[ Edited by Bloodless on Sep 23, 2024 at 4:05 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Clean MRI. He's day to day.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Doubt it's bad. He was throwing just fine.
Originally posted by Furlow:

Oh thank goodness

That was almost too much lol

🫠
[ Edited by Montana on Sep 23, 2024 at 4:21 PM ]
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by PatandBow:
Brock you deserve better than ShanaChoke!

f**king let that s**t rip, Brock!

See guys Brock still isn't playing a perfect game like the elites do, let's get after his ass!!

Every elite qb missed multiple throws today and almost every week. Mahomes. Allen. Stroud….and so on

Discussing a good QB missing a couple throws is pretty damn ANAL and a waste of a discussion IMO. They all miss throws.

Missing a READ... however... is a very different discussion. Night and Day.

Advance the discussion. Talk about decisiveness and reads when the All-22 is available.... and dont waste time will silly missed throw stuff for a guy that will clearly make more than he will miss.

Oh thank heavens, his MRI showed nothing. I thought for sure it has to be worse than just back soreness because Kyle always makes injuries less serious than they are.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Oh thank heavens, his MRI showed nothing. I thought for sure it has to be worse than just back soreness because Kyle always makes injuries less serious than they are.

I was also worried too cause BP is a tough son of a gun and if it bothered him enough to get testing..I was like oh chiiit. But probably being thorough and luckily nothing to worry about sounds like.
When you dont draft OT early and consider the line an after thought the QB will get injured. We have dealt with so many QB injuries because we have the worst Oline in football.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Furlow:

Oh thank goodness

That was almost too much lol

🫠

I was fighting back depression lol.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by PatandBow:
Brock you deserve better than ShanaChoke!

f**king let that s**t rip, Brock!

See guys Brock still isn't playing a perfect game like the elites do, let's get after his ass!!

Every elite qb missed multiple throws today and almost every week. Mahomes. Allen. Stroud….and so on

Discussing a good QB missing a couple throws is pretty damn ANAL and a waste of a discussion IMO. They all miss throws.

Missing a READ... however... is a very different discussion. Night and Day.

Advance the discussion. Talk about decisiveness and reads when the All-22 is available.... and dont waste time will silly missed throw stuff for a guy that will clearly make more than he will miss.

He didn't miss the read, he turned it down. Agreed I'd like to have seen him throw that, but we don't know why he didn't. And he didn't miss it.

It's weird that the same group of you who were criticizing Purdy for being too short and not having a big arm have now pivoted to stuff like this.
[ Edited by Furlow on Sep 23, 2024 at 5:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone