Watch: Deommodore Lenoir joins the No Huddle Podcast →

There are 160 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Bell wasted an all-time performance from Purdy and JJ.

Purdy should have another game-winning drive added to his record.

but no…

GWD stat is dumb anyways. Jimmy G had a bunch because he couldn't score all game against crappy teams, then we'd finally win like 17-13 lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:
You're the one that can't handle any criticism. Not even one play lol. talk about sensitive.

look you do you, I really don't care…I haven't said anything negative to you in this place since you been here.

I have a problem when you try to label be as some hater because you don't like one piece of criticism coming his way.

You don't want to talk about the football game and be a cheerleader that's fine. Don't get mad at me if I would like to discuss more than that.

Lolol

But like, you are fixated on this one play dude. It's cool like if you wanna do that. But like..dude. lol

I dgaf about criticism from ppl on here..who the hell cares? Lol. I have never called you or tried to make you seem like a hater? Lol..hater is a strong word. But yeah, replying to you is like not worth the time. If you want to run down the street with a flag that says, "Purdy didn't throw it BA!" by all means lol. Carry on haha
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Well he did hit his receivers 6 times where they dropped the ball. The one to Ronnie Bell really hurt. That's much worse than not throwing a deep ball to a an open receiver.

Yeah...I agree with that.

It shouldn't have even come down to that....but here we are. Brock missed an attempted throw which could've won the game. Half the team missed the flight to LA to actually play in the game.
Originally posted by Montana:
Lolol

But like, you are fixated on this one play dude. It's cool like if you wanna do that. But like..dude. lol

I dgaf about criticism from ppl on here..who the hell cares? Lol. I have never called you or tried to make you seem like a hater? Lol..hater is a strong word. But yeah, replying to you is like not worth the time. If you want to run down the street with a flag that says, "Purdy didn't throw it BA!" by all means lol. Carry on haha

Literally talked about it earlier, would have been done with it BUT it went into this whole I hate Brock thing like it always is…just deflecting. It's impossible for some of ya"ll to have a normal convo about it without getting confrontational.

Nah you brought some s**t about me disliking Brock (which I don't) to diminish the whole convo about a damn important play.

like I said you want to cheerlead, cool. Never hated on it one bit. You're the one that brought up stuff about me and what you thought I said about a player to make my point mean less.

moving on
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 24, 2024 at 2:49 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Patton:

I'm sick of it dude. It's the same dozen or so posters that won't allow you to talk about football unless it's on their terms…if it's not, then you're labeled a "hater" it was the same s**t with Jimmy G in here for years.

praise & criticism should go hand and hand….straight up hating with no context is not what I do. Nowhere have I said I hate Brock or want him to fail. For every "criticism" I post twice as much good stuff, no one cares about that. Let's just rehash s**t from years ago when I wasn't 100% sold on a 7th rd rookie to become the next Brady. Sorry if I was a little hesitant to go there lol.

Once it gets personal and people start making crap up, that's when I have a problem.

You're not "talking about football" though. The head coach explained what happened on the play, and clearly Purdy did not "miss" Aiyuk. He saw him and turned it down because he didn't have confirmation on the backside safety. It's not how the play was drawn up, he was caught off guard. It happens. Yet we're on day three of you crying about it and lying about what happened.

Now if you were a more measured poster who had a history of having Purdy's back, it would be more understandable and people would give you more leeway. But since we've had to listen to you complain about Purdy's height and "bottom five arm talent" as you called it, we can see what you're doing. You're still mad about Trey not being who we thought he would be, and you're using Purdy as a punching bag. You know you can't continue on about his measurables so you're latching onto anything possible to spew negativity about him.

It is what it is, man. You're free to continue on with this madness, just don't act surprised when you get called out for it.
Originally posted by Furlow:
You're not "talking about football" though. The head coach explained what happened on the play, and clearly Purdy did not "miss" Aiyuk. He saw him and turned it down because he didn't have confirmation on the backside safety. It's not how the play was drawn up, he was caught off guard. It happens. Yet we're on day three of you crying about it and lying about what happened.

Now if you were a more measured poster who had a history of having Purdy's back, it would be more understandable and people would give you more leeway. But since we've had to listen to you complain about Purdy's height and "bottom five arm talent" as you called it, we can see what you're doing. You're still mad about Trey not being who we thought he would be, and you're using Purdy as a punching bag. You know you can't continue on about his measurables so you're latching onto anything possible to spew negativity about him.

It is what it is, man. You're free to continue on with this madness, just don't act surprised when you get called out for it.

That's true.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
His balls in my mouth? Lolol. A bit sensitive are we? Haha.

I am a fan, yeah, been waiting like 30 yrs for the next great 9er qb and I have been pretty damn excited lol. I have been pretty damn happy as a Niner fan since he took over for Jimmy. It has been a long wait! I got to see Young lift the Lombardi and Montana..it's been a while since I have been this hyped about a qb.
I will continue to have a good time while you complain about the color of 💩 haha

You're the one that can't handle any criticism. Not even one play lol. talk about sensitive.

look you do you, I really don't care…I haven't said anything negative to you in this place since you been here.

I have a problem when you try to label be as some hater because you don't like one piece of criticism coming his way.

You don't want to talk about the football game and be a cheerleader that's fine. Don't get mad at me if I would like to discuss more than that.

You're mad at people calling you a Purdy hater (which you are) but then tell a poster that they have Purdy's balls in their mouth? Dog lol. Chill.
Lol NY, I don't remember ever saying that you disliked Brock lol but whatever...next haha.
Any updates on Brock's back mri ?

No disc herniations, nerve damage? McKivitz job still intact as long as Brock can walk without a limp.

Share 49ersWebzone