LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 224 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by krizay:
Not elite

Wait did Brendel have a low snap to Bock? Comparing mahomes to Brock lol.

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 26, 2024 at 4:46 AM ]
And again moving on…..
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Wait did Brendel have a low snap to Bock? Comparing mahomes to Brock lol.

Just comparing a mised throw/missed read to missed throw/missed read.

Not surprised that you deflected.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

meh. Just give me EPA. I need points on the board and there isint a ton of added gray areas.

Curving/Adjusting a guy's EPA total in rankings to being higher due to mishaps on the field really doesnt make much sense. At the end of the day either your team scored or they didn't,...which is kinda the point behind EPA using historical data.

[ Edited by random49er on Sep 26, 2024 at 5:35 AM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
Just comparing a mised throw/missed read to missed throw/missed read.

Not surprised that you deflected.

I did exactly what you did. Found some obscure play to diminish the worth of your point. Figures you'd go that route instead of talk about the play 🐸 ☕️
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 26, 2024 at 5:50 AM ]
Originally posted by NYNiner85IsAMoron:
Reminder that NYNiner85 thinks Trey Lance is a HOFer and WAY better than Brock Purdy, going as far as to say Purdy had better be the next Joe Montana to justify trading the great Trey Lance.

He is the biggest idiot in the history of this forum, and that's really saying something.

Not only that, but he's among the most obnoxious users in the history of the forum. Just a a complete piece of s**t in every way. He would be swallowing his teeth if I saw him in person.

Hahaha look we found a loser that's obsessed with me….what is this your 10th account and now you're naming it after me.

FWIW everything you just said is a lie including the part about thinking you could actually knock out my teeth. You clearly have no clue who I am. Pretending to be a tough guy on a fan forum. Bro wouldn't even talk to me in real life. Pathetic p***y s**t.

have fun being banned. Loser 🤡
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 26, 2024 at 6:34 AM ]
You're so relieved that I have no clue who you are. You wouldn't be here otherwise.

How I know you're pathetic is you're being a tough guy on a fan forum, grow up. You sound like a little boy lol.

you've been banned multiple times. You have issues that go outside of talking about football and yeah you wouldn't say a word to me in real life. Not one. I can promise you that.

I can talk to folks in here who I might not agree with and not want to fight them. I would sit back and have a beer with most of them. We're all fans and share a love for the same team.

Maybe try to talk to a girl or something. Calm down.

This is my last post to you because I actually like talking in here and you will be banned shortly. Bye ✌️
Came here to read about Brock..only to find grown men acting like kids

Clean your room lol

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Hahaha look we found a loser that's obsessed with me….what is this your 10th account and now you're naming it after me.

FWIW everything you just said is a lie including the part about thinking you could actually knock out my teeth. You clearly have no clue who I am. Pretending to be a tough guy on a fan forum. Bro wouldn't even talk to me in real life. Pathetic p***y s**t.

have fun being banned. Loser 🤡

You're so relieved that I have no clue who you are. You wouldn't be here otherwise.

Nice try Diddy
Originally posted by Montana:

Clean your room lol

I just hope they can match IP with who it is and call it out. I would die lol

Clean your room lol

I didn't do s**t. This moron came after me and created an account just for that.

you don't think that's a problem?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Clean your room lol

My bet is NCommand
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

I'm not a loser who gets mad and wants to fight folks on a a fan forum. I actually have a pretty damn good life and enjoy talking to most of you about the 49ers when I can. Bro's got some mommy issues or some s**t 😝
Share 49ersWebzone