LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 149 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I just hope they can match IP with who it is and call it out. I would die lol

I'm not a loser who gets mad and wants to fight folks on a a fan forum. I actually have a pretty damn good life and enjoy talking to most of you about the 49ers when I can. Bro's got some mommy issues or some s**t 😝

Dude you know I have fun here and try to be respectful even if we disagree. Certainly never get personal. But I am human. Id love to know who it is hahahahaha
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
My bet is NCommand

Imagine that one lol. NC went full tilt and lost his mind.

NC ain't that crazy 😝
Dude you know I have fun here and try to be respectful even if we disagree. Certainly never get personal. But I am human. Id love to know who it is hahahahaha

No doubt, for me it's never that serious. I do get defensive when folks start making stuff personal rather than just talking about the team or whatever.

this dude has had multiple accounts (goldensnake I think was one) he would DM me as well. Total weirdo who isn't beating up anyone lol. Too much time on SM getting mad about nothing.

No doubt, for me it's never that serious. I do get defensive when folks start making stuff personal rather than just talking about the team or whatever.

this dude has had multiple accounts (goldensnake I think was one) he would DM me as well. Total weirdo who isn't beating up anyone lol. Too much time on SM getting mad about nothing.

We need some of that fire in the trenches lol
My bet is NCommand

Imagine that one lol. NC went full tilt and lost his mind.

NC ain't that crazy 😝

I swear that's why he left the forum. I thought it was that he had spun his web of lies so much he snapped.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Sep 26, 2024 at 7:11 AM ]
I didn't do s**t. This moron came after me and created an account just for that.

you don't think that's a problem?

Lol it's weird fs and a waste of one's time but I guess they felt like doing it. Lol. Smh
I swear that's why he left the forum. I thought it was that he had spun his web of lies so much he snapped.

HA tough to keep all that s**t straight. Too bad I didn't mind him half the time.
We need some of that fire in the trenches lol

Haha

HA tough to keep all that s**t straight. Too bad I didn't mind him half the time.

Is that what happened? I was wondering where he's been.
Originally posted by Montana:
Lol it's weird fs and a waste of one's time but I guess they felt like doing it. Lol. Smh

Not the first time either (plus DMing me in the past with a different accounts )

that's a bit much. I'm all for debating about stuff but going straight after me is not cool. Whatever block and move on.

I'm glad Purdy was able to practice fully. I wonder how his back felt after practice...
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Is that what happened? I was wondering where he's been.

I love posting and sharing opinions with fans on this forum. My long time friend and season ticket partner died 2 years ago and I don't know a lot of die hard Niners fans in Eugene so I don't have a lot of people to talk Niner football with. It's one reason my posts often run long. Agree or disagree. I don't really care. Most of these posts are just opinions so there is no right or wrong.
I'm glad Purdy was able to practice fully. I wonder how his back felt after practice...

I'm sure his balls are still hurting from not throwing the ball to Yuk.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

I'm sure his balls are still hurting from not throwing the ball to Yuk.

I want the let it rip Purdy back. He was always look deep then come in. WTH.
Folks don't engage the trolls, just hit report and move on, mods will clean it up.
Share 49ersWebzone