There are 251 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He played very well overall. NY will talk about his 1 int for an entire week.

he still thinks Trey Lance is elite if he gets more reps
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I'm pretty confident he's a top 5 qb in the league today.

We might be some tweaks on the offensive line from a very dominant multi year run with a truly elite QB.

What he is doing having to run for his life on the regular is really, really impressive. I Joe and Steve had some line issues come and go at times, but they never had to deal with this....
Couple of his best plays were wiped out by penalty. That one scramble, then found Juice for a would've been TD
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 29, 2024 at 5:43 PM ]
Our OLine is going to get him killed w/such crappy protection.

Purdy kept the plays alive but can't do it forever.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
He is always looking downfield for the long pass play.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

The team will gel. We just seem so much more undisciplined and unprepared than we ever have in the Shanahan era. I'm not trying to be dramatic but it's just shocking to me how sloppy we've played to start the year.

idk why or how our receivers have regressed getting separation. Our run game has had explosive plays but lacked consistency in regards to quality runs consistently.

the mistakes have been all over the place, which I didn't expect.

i do think we will get better as we get further into the season. Get CMC back. Get Greenlaw back. Huf back in gear. Aiyuk gets back into his groove. I think special teams are just effed. lol
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

The team will gel. We just seem so much more undisciplined and unprepared than we ever have in the Shanahan era. I'm not trying to be dramatic but it's just shocking to me how sloppy we've played to start the year.

idk why or how our receivers have regressed getting separation. Our run game has had explosive plays but lacked consistency in regards to quality runs consistently.

the mistakes have been all over the place, which I didn't expect.

i do think we will get better as we get further into the season. Get CMC back. Get Greenlaw back. Huf back in gear. Aiyuk gets back into his groove. I think special teams are just effed. lol

i have been hopeful/ expecting that we will turn it on later like we usually do. I agree that it is sloppier than usual even early.
Purdy had two awesome TDs called back on ridiculously awful penalties that should never have been called. He essentially had a 3 TD day if you count those lol. Idc if they were on the same drive :p
Absolutely loved he went deep multiple times. Defenses are going to be forced to cover the entire field now.
The family did it again.

I don't think people appreciate enough just how ridiculous he is.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't think people appreciate enough just how ridiculous he is.

Share 49ersWebzone