There are 313 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He holds the ball for far too long this season. On both INTs the options were there right away. Throw the ball.
It was the heat and trying to do too much idk lol
Originally posted by BYisGod:
He holds the ball for far too long this season. On both INTs the options were there right away. Throw the ball.

Yup. Don't know what is going on.

He also ran around for 15 seconds when he had guerendo underneath for 10+

He's locking on to high and not looking low. This is a problem. He's not viewing the whole field and it's turning into a bad habit. Kyle needs to correct this asap cause it's starting to cost us.
I love the guy. He's most definitely the best QB we've had since Steve and I wouldn't trade him for much but I must admit I have little faith with him on a game winning drives.
30mil at the most, sorry!

they are trying to throw it way downfield all the time now I think
Not close to good enough today. Pretty awful tbh
Originally posted by Predator85:
30mil at the most, sorry!

so less than Daniel Jones?
not his fault today but he wasn't very helpful either.

Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
I love the guy. He's most definitely the best QB we've had since Steve and I wouldn't trade him for much but I must admit I have little faith with him on a game winning drives.

like GB and Det
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

Don't think " they" are. Brock is. He's not coming off the deep ball.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

He also ran around for 15 seconds when he had guerendo underneath for 10+

He's locking on to high and not looking low. This is a problem. He's not viewing the whole field and it's turning into a bad habit. Kyle needs to correct this asap cause it's starting to cost us.

Yup. I miss when he would just take what the defense gave him.
[ Edited by BYisGod on Oct 6, 2024 at 4:18 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

Don't think " they" are. Brock is. He's not coming off the deep ball.

If deep ball was the biggest issue they wouldn't have so many redzone opportunities. To me it's the short game in the red zone that is the glaring problem. He's not in sync with his guys down there and that's been hurting the team a ton, giving the defense too thin of margins for them to overcome their problems, too. Brock's INTs were deflections so results aside I'm not as bothered by those as I am him pressing to do too much on some of these scrambles. Just throw it away Brock. Can't take sacks like that, and stop running backwards.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 6, 2024 at 4:22 PM ]
Yea way too much talent for this performance against a s**t defense. Not a good game from Brock. Missed Kittle early for an easy TD.
Share 49ersWebzone