There are 193 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Purdy is playing fine. Not the problem with this team if you watch the games. Why is Aaron Rodgers losing? Why is Joe Burrow losing for that matter? Blame the QB is lazy. It's Nick WRONG hot takes. Look deeper at the actual problems with this team. It's decimated all over on injuries. Especially defense, special teams and weapons. But mostly defense, special teams, coaching, WR drops, backup RB fumbles are tanking us. Hardly Brock losing games for us. That's not what is happening.

I'm pretty certain I didn't blame the QB for the losses.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Purdy has to learn to throw that s**t away when his reads aren't open. Too many times we've seen him scramble only to get stop for a huge loss.

Throw that s**t away!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Purdy has to learn to throw that s**t away when his reads aren't open. Too many times we've seen him scramble only to get stop for a huge loss.

Throw that s**t away!!

Sometimes it's just not there and a throw away is good. 2nd and 10 is fine. It happens. But I think this team needs to go back to running. Which they are doing with Mason. He just needs to stop fumbling. Running and controlling the clock is best for how we are built. The defense and special teams have problems though.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Throw that s**t away!!

Sometimes it's just not there and a throw away is good. 2nd and 10 is fine. It happens. But I think this team needs to go back to running. Which they are doing with Mason. He just needs to stop fumbling. Running and controlling the clock is best for how we are built. The defense and special teams have problems though.

I agree with everything. But I will say this, can't blame Purdy for tryna make things happen with his legs. Purdy is usually clutch and comes through with a first down. He's still young so hopefully he learns to throw it away when its not there. But getting back to controlling the clock with the running game would be good if the the 9ers had a good defense and CMC back. But opposing offenses just strike fast against this defense, that its hard to just control the clock. Gonna be playing catch up if that's the case.
He knows how to throw it away, he is just trying to do too much maybe with so much suck that our team is rn.
Share 49ersWebzone