LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 234 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by 49ers81:
They showed a graphic with the highest paid QBs in the league and where Brock stood in relation to them. His pay is something like 81st in the league among all players. I don't recall who all was on the list, there was Prescott and Lawrence and Mahomes I think, and Tua, and someone else. Aside from Mahomes maybe, I'd take Brock over all of those other guys. Especially Lawrence. Just goes to show you the danger of overpaying for QBs.

I'd take Burrow over Brock easy.

I'd take Purdy over Burrow easy
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by 49ers81:
They showed a graphic with the highest paid QBs in the league and where Brock stood in relation to them. His pay is something like 81st in the league among all players. I don't recall who all was on the list, there was Prescott and Lawrence and Mahomes I think, and Tua, and someone else. Aside from Mahomes maybe, I'd take Brock over all of those other guys. Especially Lawrence. Just goes to show you the danger of overpaying for QBs.

I'd take Burrow over Brock easy.

There were 5 or 6 over $50 million per year. Purdy was at $976 thousand.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
The Giants have an absolute monster in the middle with Dexter Lawrence though. That helps. I wish we had a guy like that at DT. Hargrave is a very good pass rusher, but by next year his salary will be way too much to keep, and we need a more balanced player who isn't a liability against the run.

He costs too.much to release. No reason to get rid of him in 25. 26 is another story.
Originally posted by pdc20:
Exactly. He should be the first target with Jauan Jennings in the redzone.
How many TDs Kittle has scored since Purdy is the QB?

As for Purdy, I thought he was excellent.
After that loss against the Cardinals and his mistakes, how Purdy would react at Seattle on a Thursday night game?
He's a young QB and Seattle has been the house of horror for years for the Niners and specially Kyle. Yes I know that they won at Seattle the last two years but still it's not easy for the Niners to play there. The Improbable is always probable for the Seahawks in those games. Also it was a defense coached by Mike McDonald and we all know what happened against the Ravens last season.
And Purdy was really solid and calm. I like the way he scrambled.
That's the type of game like the one he had at Jacksonville last season that shows that Purdy is a good QB.
He's never too low, never too high. He's living in the present.

I don't think Seattle was hard on Shanahan compared to his predecessors. It wasn't until he arrived that we at least were competitive in the matchups against them up there and once we got a full healthy squad we started to win and dominate. I shudder thinking about the days where a full strength harbaugh squad went up there and would get its ass handed to it by the LOB
Brock is a Jedi, like Montana and Young before him.
Whatever his new future contract is, they need to include compensation to Brock for what little he's making in this first 3 years lol
Originally posted by elguapo:

Same and I remember I was criticized for saying this a while back lol
Originally posted by Furlow:

This was my favorite I think of the game. Just perfect. Doesn't get better than that. Purdy to Kittle = $.
Share 49ersWebzone