LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 217 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Heroism:
This throw was crazy good.

watching this live i thought there was no way kittle got his feet down. crazy throw and catch
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

watching this live i thought there was no way kittle got his feet down. crazy throw and catch

It was a dime throw. The people who say Purdy can't throw with pin point accuracy are simply wrong. He's a dart thrower sometimes.
This may have been posted … too lazy to look. When you see Purdy on All22 you really appreciate his skill.

i see mvp discussions after these next couple of games
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by elguapo:
I'd take Purdy over Burrow easy

Same and I remember I was criticized for saying this a while back lol

Hmm mahommes, burrow, and Allen are the only ones I'd consider taking over Brock. I think you can make a case for Brock over burrow and Allen but not Pat.

and I love Brock. I just have a lot of respect for those other QBs game.

for our system and who/what Brock is - he's perfect. I love having him as our qb. He deserves whatever he gets paid and even though the teams struggling, I think he's done a lot of great stuff consistently - if it wasn't for our redzone struggles as a team, his stats would probably be wild. Hes missing cmc lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

When I saw it I thought "wow that was nearly picked" but I mistaken once I saw the other angles. Great throw.

both touchdowns to Kittle were great throws and great catches by Kittle.
That scrambling completion to JJ...he stepped completely perpendicular to the direction of the pass...with perfect accuracy on the move.

mental
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
This may have been posted … too lazy to look. When you see Purdy on All22 you really appreciate his skill.

that no look pass to the middle was...actually...sick....

Brock is really threading some very tight window throws....

We saw a number of pin point layered throws over coverage last year, but this year..he is really fitting some balls into tiny windows.

One would hope with all this so called "talent" around him, the team would have more separation, but...at least guys are catching balls. Things have looked ugly at times this year, but a handful of dropped passes....and things could be..much much worse....so hats off dudes for bringing in passes, sometimes they are even ugly balls...but dudes are making some super legit catches.

We all know a dropped pass at the wrong time, can equal a loss right now....so hats off.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

When I saw that no-look bullet to BA during the game, my mouth dropped open and my eyes just popped wide open. This has happened several times watching Purdy..it's like I almost can't believe what I see lol. Like what did he just do? His arm is definitely healthier looking than last year. He is ripping it
Originally posted by Montana:
When I saw that no-look bullet to BA during the game, my mouth dropped open and my eyes just popped wide open. This has happened several times watching Purdy..it's like I almost can't believe what I see lol. Like what did he just do? His arm is definitely healthier looking than last year. He is ripping it

The dude was throwing no look passes in his very first game against MIA. I remember posting about it back then, and people thought I was seeing things. It's a common thing now if you're paying attention.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 11, 2024 at 9:53 PM ]

Lol f**k this jabroni

• Furlow
  • Veteran
The dude was throwing no look passes in his very first game against MIA. I remember posting about it back then, and people thought I was seeing things. It's a common thing now if you're paying attention.

He really was doing some veteran type moves and passes from the start. With such accuracy and poise. Blew me away.

I remember Steve Young got so much heat for his glowing remarks about Purdy early on. But I was like, Steve is right. This guy just has it. Lol The Force as Steve called it haha.

Share 49ersWebzone