LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 153 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Brock, Stroud, and now Jayden Daniel. I think part of the success is their extensive college careers. Kliffs Kingsbury doing helluva job in Washington for Adam Peters.

I always thought Kingsbury was among the top 5 offensive minds in football. Jets should've hired him.

Kyle, Kingsbury, Ben Johnson, Reid, and probably McVay (in no specific order) are top five. Honorable mention to McDaniel and O'Connell.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 12, 2024 at 7:15 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I always thought Kingsbury was among the top 5 offensive minds in football. Jets should've hired him.

Kyle, Kingsbury, Ben Johnson, Reid, and probably McVay (in no specific order) are top five. Honorable mention to McDaniel and O'Connell.

Lol erron Rodgers would've never allowed kliff to be hired there
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Lol erron Rodgers would've never allowed kliff to be hired there

Rodgers is on the level of can't stand arrogant pricks next to Mahomes!!!

f**k those a*****es!!!
Rodgers light years ahead of Mahomes on arrogance. Really painful to watch speak. He's so full of himself.
I don't find Mahomes arrogant at all. Great teammate.
Guess it's in the eye of the beholder.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Montana:
When I saw that no-look bullet to BA during the game, my mouth dropped open and my eyes just popped wide open. This has happened several times watching Purdy..it's like I almost can't believe what I see lol. Like what did he just do? His arm is definitely healthier looking than last year. He is ripping it

The dude was throwing no look passes in his very first game against MIA. I remember posting about it back then, and people thought I was seeing things. It's a common thing now if you're paying attention.

Dude - will someone give us the got dam timestamp of the video where the no look happens?
Share 49ersWebzone