QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ben solak…just another paid schill
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Ben solak…just another paid schill

"Film watcher"

lol f**kin loser
Originally posted by tankle104:

I love how he's not a little choir boy on the field, he's confident and got swagger

[ Edited by tankle104 on Oct 12, 2024 at 8:02 PM ]
Originally posted by gold49digger:
People really want Brock to fail for some reason. Idk if its cause people hate San Francisco and its politics and just project that onto the team, or just embarrassed they didn't get Brock right either and want every reason to be proven right. At this point it is what it is, he won't quiet the haters until he wins a superbowl, but even if the team around him will get all the credit.

I don't think people hate him as much as having to admit that he's legit means all their projections and draft analysis were way off and the other part of it is that the 49ers made it to the SB with Jimmy Garoppolo and look at him now.

Makes it easy to argue that Purdy is just a by product of the system and some people have dug themselves so deep in support of that position that they won't back down until it becomes impossible to not give him the deserved credit.

Winning a SB shuts all that down. The only thing that will really.
He's been better at not doing too much this year. Much improved.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't think people hate him as much as having to admit that he's legit means all their projections and draft analysis were way off and the other part of it is that the 49ers made it to the SB with Jimmy Garoppolo and look at him now.

Makes it easy to argue that Purdy is just a by product of the system and some people have dug themselves so deep in support of that position that they won't back down until it becomes impossible to not give him the deserved credit.

Winning a SB shuts all that down. The only thing that will really.

That sums it all up. The offense is leaps and bounds better than it ever was pre mid 2022. But actually have to watch the games to see it,
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Oct 12, 2024 at 8:23 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone