LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 183 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 16, 2024 at 11:07 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Browns not bringing back Flacco in favor of Groper just looks better and better.

lol @ Will Levis, the meme machine.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

been one of my fave nfl storylines this year. he'll do something stupid beyond belief, then the HC has to stand up there after a loss at the podium and say 'we are 100% behind will'

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

been one of my fave nfl storylines this year. he'll do something stupid beyond belief, then the HC has to stand up there after a loss at the podium and say 'we are 100% behind will'

lol yup hes hillarious....
Lol

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Game recognize game.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Kind of confirms what I already thought. That teams want to try to play us in man coverage. That our WRs can struggle to create separation against man. As he says. You still got to have the guys to execute it but even in this presser it seems like he feels that man coverage is the way to attack us. I am hoping Pearsall can help us some in this.
The best DC in the league can't find a weakness in Brock Purdy. Says it all right there.

lol yup hes hillarious....

BCB is #1 but they feature a photo of Jordan Love. 🤡
I swear Spags is a bigger fan of Purdy than half of this fanbase lol. Dude praised him so much after the Super Bowl you would think he wishes the Chiefs had him instead of Mahomes!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I swear Spags is a bigger fan of Purdy than half of this fanbase lol. Dude praised him so much after the Super Bowl you would think he wishes the Chiefs had him instead of Mahomes!

I get the feeling that if there was an expansion team with Spags as HC, and he could take a QB, he'd take Purdy. He seems to see the most important QB traits in Brock.
Better than Brock Purdy 🤡

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Better than Brock Purdy 🤡

Da f**k was that footwork? Just blew another pass on 3rd down. Bro is junk
Share 49ersWebzone