LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 201 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Da f**k was that footwork? Just blew another pass on 3rd down. Bro is junk

Dude did like five hitches and then Tebowed it.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Da f**k was that footwork? Just blew another pass on 3rd down. Bro is junk

Dude did like five hitches and then Tebowed it.
Been in college for like 10yrs and still has horrible mechanics 😝
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Better than Brock Purdy 🤡

Whatta frickin moron Cowherd!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
You know Bo Nix doesn't have a running game or defense to back him up!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
You know Bo Nix doesn't have a running game or defense to back him up!!!

He definitely does have those.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Better than Brock Purdy 🤡

Whatta frickin moron Cowherd!!!
hmm. he probably posts here
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

If only we could get shags on our coaching staff…. That would put us over the hump.
If Purdy's agent wants 60 million per season, that would impact our cap in different ways. Would you prefer Purdy at 60 million over cheaper options like Pickett, Fields, and a potential reclamation project in Bryce Young?

Those three guys aren't as good as Purdy. However, Shanahan has made it work with lesser QB's before.

Note: My hope is Purdy stays. Good QB's are tough to find.
Purdy is our franchise QB end of story.

Originally posted by 49ers9797:
If Purdy's agent wants 60 million per season, that would impact our cap in different ways. Would you prefer Purdy at 60 million over cheaper options like Pickett, Fields, and a potential reclamation project in Bryce Young?

Those three guys aren't as good as Purdy. However, Shanahan has made it work with lesser QB's before.

Um,... ABSOLUTELY.

Like, what the hell is this question?

This is like saying in 2006 that New Orleans should have gone after David Carr instead of signing Drew Brees.

Translation: You're out to dinner at a very high end steak restaurant and the highly acclaimed tenderloin that comes with a loaded baked potato cost $39.99. Otherwise they have 3 day old moldy dog s**t out back near the sidewalk that cost 99 cents but your friend that has come with is a genius with spices.

choose wisely!
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:

Translation: You're out to dinner at a very high end steak restaurant and the highly acclaimed tenderloin that comes with a loaded baked potato cost $39.99. Otherwise they have 3 day old moldy dog s**t out back near the sidewalk that cost 99 cents but your friend that has come with is a genius with spices.

choose wisely!

But hear me out here:

What if it's just a system tenderloin?
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Oct 19, 2024 at 9:51 AM ]
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

choose wisely!

But here me out here:

What it's just a system tenderloin?

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

choose wisely!

But here me out here:

What it's just a system tenderloin?
Nm
[ Edited by 49erKing on Oct 19, 2024 at 8:03 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone