LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 175 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm not sure if I'm right if I say Aiyuk is still getting some receiving yards even without any preseason because it's more of Purdy's ability. How do you think Aiyuk is going to fare if he's with another team?
https://www.pff.com/nfl/grades/position/qb

Brock currently #1 QB according to PFF.

[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 19, 2024 at 7:38 PM ]
Iowa state is going for a game winning drive rn! You know Brock's watching all amped up
Originally posted by tankle104:
Iowa state is going for a game winning drive rn! You know Brock's watching all amped up

Brock must be going nuts rn. lol what a comeback! Iowa state is 7-0, baby!

You a Cyclone?
Originally posted by random49er:

You a Cyclone?
lol he's a Brock fan
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

He throws touchdowns and wins games.

First full year starting last year he does better than Brady plays like a stud throughout the playoffs and drives his team down for the game winning FG in OT like Brady but problem is he has the QB in Mahomes that has time left and Purdy's defense doesn't play like Bellichecks and he's beaten

Just think if Purdy's team would have played as well as he did he would've beaten Mahomes in the Super Bowl his first full year starting!

All these dumb ass detractors are missing context here. I don't care who you are and what team you go to, you're not supposed to be a rookie thrust into the situation Purdy was playing hen play like he did with no reps. Then you damn near get to the Super Bowl as a rookie half year starting. You get your throwing elbow smashed and miss the entire offseason then not fully recovered you play your rust full season at an MVP level. You get to the Super Bowl and damn near beat Pat Mahomes playing better than Tom Brady did given his situation

All these meatheads still trashing Brock are lunatics!

I never saw Brock as anything more than backup until he took the field and proved it. He solidified it for me when he came back from injury that required recovery into his first full year starting and balled out. A few games in and I've been sold since. I wanted him to show he could beat Hurts and Mahomes and he damn near did.

With the way Brock has played and with his body of work I think folk are exposing themselves as trolls when they still want to make hot takes against Brock. Dunce hats need to be passed around for sure
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

You a Cyclone?
lol he's a Brock fan

Brock is here now.

Montana was awesome but I hate Notre Dame.

Never cared too much for BYU either.

ATT....You really cheer for the former teams of our players after they have been here for 3 yrs?

And if you're a legit 49er fan as well there's a helluva lot of other college teams to cheer for as well.

But hey,... feel free to join the "Cringe" list. 😆
[ Edited by random49er on Oct 20, 2024 at 11:39 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

PFF is just saying to "PAY THIS MAN"!!!

Good, not great. I don't care what David Lombardi says.
Injured wide receiver's or not, Purdy has been absolutely terrible in this game.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

lol....I never have.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

lol....I never have.

Yup, he's a hack.
He's not a hack but the game is on him and Brock can't do it.

Brock is a game manager, at best.

Brock is not an elite quarterback.

Brock's decision making on passing is woeful.
Share 49ersWebzone