LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 237 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brock lost a lot of respect after this piss poor performance. He will have to really turn it on again if he wants to be respected again and get the big contract.
Not sure what this dudes deal is this game
Bruh....
Do we really want to mortgage our future by signing Brock to a long-term deal?

You can go out into the open market and find someone who can at least look competent.

Brock looks like he was the last player picked in the draft.

I'm not sure we want t go chips in on Brock.

He has too many meltdown games.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Too much Hero ball for me. Take what they give you and get the three if its not there.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

You can go out into the open market and find someone who can at least look competent.

To me, you absolutely can't give him $60 million. He isn't worth that money. Kyle made Jimmy look serviceable FFS
Actually not enough hero ball. Brock was shook after the first interception and it snowballed just like the Baltimore game.
Brady mentioned the constant pressure is in his head. So even when he gets a clean pocket he still rushes at times. 🤷‍♂️
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

To me, you absolutely can't give him $60 million. He isn't worth that money. Kyle made Jimmy look serviceable FFS

Totally correct. Brock is just a product of the system as was Jimmy. You could basically put anyone out there and they would perform at Brock's current level.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Brock lost a lot of respect after this piss poor performance. He will have to really turn it on again if he wants to be respected again and get the big contract.

I agree. He has put up way too many stinkers to be considered a star QB now.

There's absolutely no excuse for the pile of sh** he put out there today.

This might have been Purdy's worst game as a pro. Missed out on 2 TDs by underthrowing open receivers downfield. The first one to Kittle was especially painful because if that play had been a touchdown, our offense would have been off the field and Ayuk hadn't gotten hurt. He also threw 2 unnecessary picks on well-defended third down plays. As they say, sometimes it's better to settle for a field goal ...
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Without those Int's this team is at least in this game and vying for the win.
nm
[ Edited by random49er on Oct 20, 2024 at 4:16 PM ]
I love Brock, but he's starting to remind me of Dak honestly. Good but not good enough to seal it. The scoring position INTs were abominable.
Share 49ersWebzone