LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 237 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm pretty sure the best route to go is not a contract extension for when Brock is ready but instead play out the final year of his deal and franchise tag him. He has regressed this year and seeing him play without all of the stars shows some things. His lack of arm strength is a very difficult thing to overcome. His strength needs to be the mental and processing part of the game and he has made a lot of mistakes on that end this year.
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
KS needs to lock Purdy in a room and remind him to throw check down passes to the RB in the flats

It is the counter to middle field defense and run first defense KC stuffed us with
what pass should have been thrown like that today?
Originally posted by communist:
KS needs to lock Purdy in a room and remind him to throw check down passes to the RB in the flats

It is the counter to middle field defense and run first defense KC stuffed us with

The incomplete pass to Juice down the sideline. Mason was wide open in the flat for 10+
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
I'm pretty sure the best route to go is not a contract extension for when Brock is ready but instead play out the final year of his deal and franchise tag him. He has regressed this year and seeing him play without all of the stars shows some things. His lack of arm strength is a very difficult thing to overcome. His strength needs to be the mental and processing part of the game and he has made a lot of mistakes on that end this year.

We have probably the worst OL in the league, of course it's going to affect his play.
Hit Kittle in stride, saves BA his ACL

Hit Cowing in stride, no 3rd int

Originally posted by random49er:
you are right about that but still he was not much better either, still don't hear anything bad about him.

i guess you paused the game every time the Chiefs got the ball in half #2.

He had some INTs but it's what he does with the OTHER plays that makes him who he is.
half #2? seriously?
Originally posted by BYisGod:

The incomplete pass to Juice down the sideline. Mason was wide open in the flat for 10+
juice had the ball so it's his fault.

Correct.

And it is very sad to see.

We all had such high hopes.

But he looked like a fish out of water today and it's not the first time this season.

He has cost us about 3 losses this year.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Predator85:

If we only had a strong-armed QB like Trey Lance to make those throws.
Originally posted by Predator85:

It's unfortunate what happened with Aiyuk, but yeah, Brock needed to hit those for touchdowns.

Are…are you serious?
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

Correct.

But he looked like a fish out of water today and it's not the first time this season.

lol?
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

Correct.

I understand the frustration, but let's not jump to conclusions just yet there's a lot of football left to be played this year and he is missing the offensive player every year so let's hope he comes back

Are…are you serious?
yes, i am. I remember the replay.

a check down is the last resort, the pass to juice was an ok decision.
[ Edited by communist on Oct 20, 2024 at 4:33 PM ]
Rough game
Share 49ersWebzone