There are 252 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He just needs to play like a Toyota Camry, solid, reliable, and looks clean and fierce with the right trim options then sprinkle in a couple TRD type games.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 21, 2024 at 6:10 PM ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Lol the homerism is wild. Dude had one of he's worst games as a bro and people are talking he's better than Pat. lol my God.

Ok Mr. Doom and Gloom, people were not saying he was better than Mahomes. Playing better up until yesterday, yes, but not a better QB. Stop with the hyperbole.
[ Edited by swoosh6996 on Oct 21, 2024 at 6:55 PM ]
NFL countdown on espn was right about purdy not being a good qb. He doesn't have a star at every position so we see what he really is. Below average
Originally posted by lamontb:
Bell interception to me was definitely on Purdy. Bell ran the correct route based on the coverage and was wide open for a first down. Even if he ran the outside route to where Purdy threw it the db would've been right there.

Purdy throws with anticipation, there's no time for Brock to adjust to a route cutoff. One on one is open in this league, be where QB expects you to be and make a play.
From the newsfeed. Kyle on lecture-gate. Honestly, I don't know why anyone takes ANYTHING that Grant Cohn says seriously.

"On Monday the coach shared that those types of conversations are a normal occurrence, especially after games, and Shanahan had simply not noticed that members of the media were in the locker room nearby while the conversation was taking place. "We were just talking like we always do, I just didn't realize you guys were all standing behind me spying on us," Shanahan said with a laugh. "I love talking to guys after the game, I just happened to be walking back, and he was just standing right there so we stopped and started talking."
Share 49ersWebzone