LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 155 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by random49er:
KS is failing Brock Purdy. Everyone thinks that KS is the reason Purdy has been good but it's really the other way around.

lol

What are you laughing at? Understand football, then comment. KS has absolutely ZERO man beaters in his play sheet. When do you see rub routes? When do you see RB screens? When do you see pick/fake pick plays? NEVER. He just expects his WRs to beat man coverage on their own. Purdy is being forced to throw the ball into tight windows all season and it finally is catching up to him. Make sense now?

That's right and your first comment was right for sure.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by random49er:
KS is failing Brock Purdy. Everyone thinks that KS is the reason Purdy has been good but it's really the other way around.

lol

What are you laughing at? Understand football, then comment. KS has absolutely ZERO man beaters in his play sheet. When do you see rub routes? When do you see RB screens? When do you see pick/fake pick plays? NEVER. He just expects his WRs to beat man coverage on their own. Purdy is being forced to throw the ball into tight windows all season and it finally is catching up to him. Make sense now?

That's right and your first comment was right for sure.

I think I was a bit too harsh but the truth is I think KS has been part of the problem this year. Obviously I am just a fan and don't know the inner workings but there has to be a better way to attack the Chiefs than what we've been trying the last 2 outings.

The sad part is it is getting progressively worse. In the 2022 regular season game at least we moved the ball decently well on them.
Share 49ersWebzone