There are 276 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by random49er:
KS is failing Brock Purdy. Everyone thinks that KS is the reason Purdy has been good but it's really the other way around.

lol

What are you laughing at? Understand football, then comment. KS has absolutely ZERO man beaters in his play sheet. When do you see rub routes? When do you see RB screens? When do you see pick/fake pick plays? NEVER. He just expects his WRs to beat man coverage on their own. Purdy is being forced to throw the ball into tight windows all season and it finally is catching up to him. Make sense now?

That's right and your first comment was right for sure.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
KS is failing Brock Purdy. Everyone thinks that KS is the reason Purdy has been good but it's really the other way around.

lol

What are you laughing at? Understand football, then comment. KS has absolutely ZERO man beaters in his play sheet. When do you see rub routes? When do you see RB screens? When do you see pick/fake pick plays? NEVER. He just expects his WRs to beat man coverage on their own. Purdy is being forced to throw the ball into tight windows all season and it finally is catching up to him. Make sense now?

I think I was a bit too harsh but the truth is I think KS has been part of the problem this year. Obviously I am just a fan and don't know the inner workings but there has to be a better way to attack the Chiefs than what we've been trying the last 2 outings.

The sad part is it is getting progressively worse. In the 2022 regular season game at least we moved the ball decently well on them.
Yea. Our last pick in the draft needs a coach that can truly recognize and bring out all of his talent. It's ashame.
[ Edited by random49er on Oct 22, 2024 at 4:26 AM ]
Yea. Our last pick in the draft needs a coach that can truly recognize and bring out all of his talent. It's ashame.

lol
I really want to know what he said to Brock. Did he take any accountability himself? I think when a coach does that, it's something players super respect.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I really want to know what he said to Brock. Did he take any accountability himself? I think when a coach does that, it's something players super respect.

I would think so given what was said post game, and reporters saying it ended in a big handshake....seems like mutual respect, and recognization this was a total break down...not just Brock.

Only the liar Cohn has painted it in a negative light...like he does everything....

He said since your tight with God please beg him for a win.

Lol

lol

I think I was a bit too harsh but the truth is I think KS has been part of the problem this year. Obviously I am just a fan and don't know the inner workings but there has to be a better way to attack the Chiefs than what we've been trying the last 2 outings.

The sad part is it is getting progressively worse. In the 2022 regular season game at least we moved the ball decently well on them.

Both have been a problem at times this year. But let's face it, Purdy had a bad game. I think he also has a minor injury to his arm, some of those passes didn't look normal.

I love the excuses in here but but but
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

lol

Both have been a problem at times this year. But let's face it, Purdy had a bad game. I think he also has a minor injury to his arm, some of those passes didn't look normal.

Not sure about an injury, but the pressure is in his head (line and role lol) and you know I blame the regime for not upgrading the line for him. Imagine snapping the ball and seeing one of your lineman get destroyed half the damn time. That crap adds up mentally imo.
Probably talking to Brock about a robo arm so he doesn't under thrown walk in TDs anymore.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Again, if he plays inconsistent the rest of the season and forward, we should franchise tag him for a year or two after his contract is up. Do what the Vikings did with Kirk Cousins. Do so, before deciding to commit to him long term.

Like I posted before, Brock and his Agent aren't going to take a chance by holding out going into a season.

Not a bad idea.

Brock was having a good season until this week. Then one bad game and you're talking about the franchise tag? Lets get CJ Beathard back in here to remind everyone what a bad QB really looks like.
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
I love the excuses in here but but but

Nobody had a problem with Purdy last week when he had 3 TD's, 0 INT, and a 129.3 passer rating. Now all the sudden hes part of the problem because he had a bad game?

Share 49ersWebzone