There are 237 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
I love the excuses in here but but but

Nobody had a problem with Purdy last week when he had 3 TD's, 0 INT, and a 129.3 passer rating. Now all the sudden hes part of the problem because he had a bad game?

Those that have said he hasnt been closing out games that great this year b4 KC were told to shut up here.

It's not that no one has these kinds of takes here,....it's just that we cant discuss them in depth due to the ongoing celebration.

That's just how QB threads are here.

A lot of blaming the OL. There is always something to blame. But stop denying what Brock is.
fully expect purdy to bounce back on the cowboys
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
fully expect purdy to bounce back on the cowboys

i expect a lot of running the ball and doing that well. which means the pass game is a lot more the way we want it.
Originally posted by sick9erfan:
Right now I'm 30% league has Brock figured out and 70% league has Shanny figured out.

Either way if it is Brock or not, Shanny needs to adjust.

Defenses switched to man because our WRs can't beat them and Kyle doesn't seem to have plays that help them get open

It's up to Kyle and the WRs to figure that out. Brock isn't the one getting locked up or calling the plays
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
That Tom Brady take was trash. Purdy has played light years better than Brady could have dreamed to start his own career.

Purdy wishes he could be carried by his defense and special teams and game winning FGs his first three chips

This!
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
That Tom Brady take was trash. Purdy has played light years better than Brady could have dreamed to start his own career.

Purdy wishes he could be carried by his defense and special teams and game winning FGs his first three chips

This!

Truth is gunna truth!

Brady was relentless in his criticisms, dude I can't imagine like dating/being close friends with this guy haha. I mean I respect the guy(more so after his retirement haha) but damn. He really likes to say stuff like, "I wouldn't have done this or that". Dude, we know man, you are Tom Brady and there is nothing else to say lol. There is Tom Brady and then there is everyone else lol
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 23, 2024 at 4:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone