There are 232 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by bud49:
I guess I misunderstood Brock when he said in the video he doesn't have the option to audible. Dude plays and calls the offense but he is wrong when he says he can't audible. oooooooook.

Yes, you did because Brock never said that he can't audible. Re-watch the clip. He said, "usually we have an answer built into the play."

Listening and reading comprehension is at an all-time low.

yup. good share above that's a great post. i think if it's a rare situation where there is no answer he can get to, call a TO, particularly in the first half.

You are correct. He did say the answer is built into the play. I take his answer as "I can't call and audible without him actually saying I can't call and audible.
[ Edited by bud49 on Oct 25, 2024 at 4:58 PM ]
It's hilarious reading some of the replies in one of the posts to that clip. Some of the morons are even arguing with former NFL center AQ Shipley, who responded to Brock's clip:

This dude is arguing with AQ over Tom Brady being able to audible not realizing that AQ played with Tom in Tampa Bay that year.

Imagine having the audacity to argue with a former NFL player. I swear football fans are the dumbest sports' fans.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 25, 2024 at 6:13 PM ]
Why can't our 3rd yr QB be like Tom Brady though?

He surely has earned it.
[ Edited by random49er on Oct 25, 2024 at 5:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
It's hilarious reading some of the replies in one of the posts to that clip. Some of the morons are even arguing with former NFL center AQ Shipley, who responded to Brock's clip:

This dude is arguing with AQ over Tom Brady being able to audible not realizing that AQ played with Tom in Tampa Bay that year.

I swear football fans are the dumbest sports' fans.

YIKES. Internet troll gets owned by actual former player on the team.

I remember Matt Ryan chanting "OLIVE! .. OLIVE!" So there was obviously some type of audible ability there.
Worth a chuckle

Share 49ersWebzone