There are 556 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He and KS better start figuring s**t out
Whoops wrong thread
[ Edited by mcwoot on Oct 27, 2024 at 5:35 PM ]
9er fans: why can't Brock audible into random plays?

meanwhile

*Brock cans into a draw on 3rd and 10*

the timing after this week's discussion
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 27, 2024 at 5:57 PM ]
I love the kid but he is not looking good again. Yikes. I am starting to get a bit concerned.
I like Brock but under no circumstances do you give him a $60+ million per season deal.

You play out his rookie deal then tag him. He doesn't like it then so be it. He and his agent won't hold out tho no way in hell.
Absolutely would not pay him after this season. He can play out 4th year and we can tag him after that.

I understand it's not all his fault but if him being good is dependent on having a stacked team around him, that won't work after he gets paid and you'll get what we have now: kind of a so so offense, not scared about him beating them deep because worst case scenario he'll under throw it anyways.

Not saying he's trash but tough pill to swallow to pay him
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Absolutely would not pay him after this season. He can play out 4th year and we can tag him after that.

I understand it's not all his fault but if him being good is dependent on having a stacked team around him, that won't work after he gets paid and you'll get what we have now: kind of a so so offense, not scared about him beating them deep because worst case scenario he'll under throw it anyways.

Not saying he's trash but tough pill to swallow to pay him

100%. 20-30m a year let's roll. 60m a year top dollar, well buddy SEE YA LATER.

Tag him now.
Sloppy sloppy.
Really hope we aren't watching this guy fall apart in front of our eyes
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Oct 27, 2024 at 6:21 PM ]
He's not good enough. Bench him. Put some pressure on him

Playing like he has an undisclosed injury
Don't pay him.. Make him play on his fourth year. If this continues..
We need to find a qb that has an arm and has magic this short shot kills drives all the time
This team has major talent great guys buy way to many drives stall out and defense is expected to always shut out every team.

The expectations for defense is impossible

But brock can screw up drives all the time no one cares
WOnder if he has a hand or finger injury
Share 49ersWebzone