Shop Find 49ers gear online
Oh.
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Oct 27, 2024 at 8:30 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Oh.

You were so ready and wanting the Niners to lose. Had to edit your comment. 😂
Brock had a big boy second half. I still don't know if he's worth top QB money. I mean he's not if we're keeping it a buck, but we will have to pay him that. What a conundrum
18/26 260 Yds 1 TD

8 carries 56 Yards 1 TD

Had a few missed throws but also had a a big dropped pass and a 70 yard TD pass called back by penalty. Overall it was a solid performance, especially considering Aiyuk and Jennings out and Deebo in the 4th. Very good decisions tonight tough. Should all feel really good about that after last week.
He slowly is entering Jimmy G territory and that's scary af
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Oh.

You were so ready and wanting the Niners to lose. Had to edit your comment. 😂

I never want the niners to lose , you are crazy, my original post was oh my god, I stand by what I said, Brock had a mediocre game and almost threw the game away 3 times today, he needs to improve for us to have a shot, I been posting here since 2003, can check if you don't believe but I don't care if you do or don't , sadly I only been alive to see 3 Super Bowl losses , we'll see what happens
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Oct 27, 2024 at 8:48 PM ]

Originally posted by mcwoot:
Playing like he has an undisclosed injury

Receipts.

I stand by this. Last couple games he doesn't seem to have a good grip on the ball.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Made up for an avg first half. Ppl need to stop looking at the box scores and see with their eyes what's going on the field.

with that said, he more than made up for it in the second half once dopey Kyle simplified the playbook and he was able to find his checkdowns and quick throws.

definitely not a 60m QB. Would let him play out the 4th year and see if he shows progression…
Originally posted by Monsterniner:

We would have been thrilled if Jimmy had a game like he had today
Brock Purdy vs Cowboys

18/26 - 260 yards - 1 TD - 114.3 rating.

Rush 8 attempts - 56 yards - 7.0 average - 1 TD.

Hardly a "bad game." Not sure what you guys were whining about?

Jimmy would have thrown for 2 picks over the middle of the field and never used his feet to get yards
I still want to see him find that killer instinct. Not a terrible game though.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Jimmy would have thrown for 2 picks over the middle of the field and never used his feet to get yards

The legs are definitely a plus. Kid has some work to do though first half Brock was not good. I love the kid but he had me worried.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Brock Purdy vs Cowboys

18/26 - 260 yards - 1 TD - 114.3 rating.

Rush 8 attempts - 56 yards - 7.0 average - 1 TD.

Hardly a "bad game." Not sure what you guys were whining about?

316 yards of offense, 2 TDs, no turnovers and he needs to be cut according to some.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Playing like he has an undisclosed injury

Receipts.

I stand by this. Last couple games he doesn't seem to have a good grip on the ball.

I shouldn't have included your comment with the others. Purdy is likely playing through something.
Share 49ersWebzone