There are 309 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
he confirmed the fake to samuel then run was an improv. great play.

Impossible. Cohn and SD said every play is scripted.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Brock Purdy is far from the finished product.

He red zone play is very very ordinary.

It has cost us a number of times.

We played a terrible Dallas Cowpokes team without their best defensive player.

Another ordinary post....

Go niners, great W
There is nothing ordinary about the Truth.

Brock is far from the finished product

Especially in the red zone.
Brock is having to make excellent throws nearly every time, no help from YAC, mediocre run game at best, below average pass pro, all his stars are out or lingering injuries.

theres only so much a qb can do and with that setting, usually tries to over compensate to make a play. That's the only time I see Brock made a poor decision, for the most part.
Early struggles big time, then settled down and started making strides.

I was ready to say that he ended the game stromg but that bootleg throw attempt got me hot. And gave me ptsd from Dallas playoff game when Jimmy went and threw a pick for no good reason rolling right

This is the type of stuff you just don't do. I get that you really wanted to convert, but it ain't there. That was a disaster averted because cowboy player didn't catch it.
[ Edited by the_dynasty on Oct 27, 2024 at 10:02 PM ]
30 points put up by the O and it's considered a meh performance, even without CMC, BA and a not 100 percent Deebo. Our standards have risen
I remember why I don't post in gameday threads very much. We had posters saying they were done with Purdy, that he is a terrible QB, and some were even calling for Dobbs to play.

This board never disappoints. Purdy is locked in as a top 10 QB. If you don't think so, you simply don't pay attention to other teams.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I remember why I don't post in gameday threads very much. We had posters saying they were done with Purdy, that he is a terrible QB, and some were even calling for Dobbs to play.

This board never disappoints. Purdy is locked in as a top 10 QB. If you don't think so, you simply don't pay attention to other teams.

Lol such overreactions it is incredible lol. "Purdy should have never started having sex". What? Lol. And yeah, I saw the Dobbs comment. Lolol. The reactions are unreal. Last year, I remember someone was crying for Minshew lol.
Purdy only throws quick routes we'll downfield terrible

Endzond terrible because he isn't good at window throws

He has wheels which make him serviceable

But top 10 no way easy to come up with 10 names better than him

For me

Darnold better
Love better
Goff better
Stafford better
Hurts better little
Cousins better
Mayfield better
Mahomes obvious
Herbert better
Allen better
Dak probably better seems better downfield
I'd put him 15 which is my belief avg won't win you games when you need him to
Sf going thru something we're there like if he is worth 50 million he needs ti make bigger throws so they call him he can't do them. So they go back to quick throws run game

Share 49ersWebzone