LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 228 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Part of why he dropped was things like this:

So it wasn't something like "he has Chad Pennington's arm." He had a really good sophomore season and then kind of stagnated.

Ouch
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Part of why he dropped was things like this:

So it wasn't something like "he has Chad Pennington's arm." He had a really good sophomore season and then kind of stagnated.

Ouch

Yeah I heard he might be a 3rd or 4th rounder if he came out a year earlier.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
potential kiss of death for BCB, looks like Grant is starting to ride his nuts... hey Grant, get back to your Lunch Trey love articles and leave Brock alone

Cohn's been on his nuts for weeks actually. He said he didn't think the 49ers could win the Super Bowl all year, and then as soon as Brock took over has been saying they could, precisely because of Brock.

Which is quite ironic considering this moron thought the Niners made a bad decision drafting another CJ Beathard.
I remember him making fun of Purdy all training camp.
Originally posted by pdc20:
potential kiss of death for BCB, looks like Grant is starting to ride his nuts... hey Grant, get back to your Lunch Trey love articles and leave Brock alone

Cohn's been on his nuts for weeks actually. He said he didn't think the 49ers could win the Super Bowl all year, and then as soon as Brock took over has been saying they could, precisely because of Brock.

Which is quite ironic considering this moron thought the Niners made a bad decision drafting another CJ Beathard.

Yeah he was trashing him in camp.

Cohn is the worst. I don't understand why anyone would read/listen to his stuff. He is a dripping douchebag.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
It's not being negative to point out that he has a weak arm. It's uplifting because it shows how he's managed to be successful in spite of his disability.

We have seen some balls die on him these last few games and we haven't really seen him attempt many difficult throws that would require him to throw with higher velocity.
As to the former, that's simply untrue.

As to the latter: Proof? Cite? Video? TIA.

The one ball that egregiously died on him was when he was getting leveled by a DT. And it still was a touchdown.

It is incredible how he has overcome his disability.
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Dec 31, 2022 at 7:32 AM ]
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Cohn is the worst. I don't understand why anyone would read/listen to his stuff. He is a dripping douchebag.

He gives off such a strong odor of arrogance and has a face that you just want to punch the crap out of. I cannot for the life of me figure out why he keeps popping up on my youtube feed. Even after I asked YT not to recommend that channel multiple times.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

He gives off such a strong odor of arrogance and has a face that you just want to punch the crap out of. I cannot for the life of me figure out why he keeps popping up on my youtube feed. Even after I asked YT not to recommend that channel multiple times.

I just don't like him because he is here solely because of his dad who was basically another Stephen A wannabe. His schtick is nothing new but certain people enjoy the passive aggressive teen rebel attitude that him the Stephen A's and Skips bring.
Cohn is just gonna trash Purdy when the latter has a bad game. That's how Cohn keeps drawing clicks.
Originally posted by ItsX4Number6:
Originally posted by YACBros85:

I just don't like him because he is here solely because of his dad who was basically another Stephen A wannabe. His schtick is nothing new but certain people enjoy the passive aggressive teen rebel attitude that him the Stephen A's and Skips bring.

Lowell Cohn was around way before Stephen A became a TV celebrity or writer. Maybe Stephen A was a Lowell Cohn wannabe.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Cohn is just gonna trash Purdy when the latter has a bad game. That's how Cohn keeps drawing clicks.

I don't think so. He has been consistent about Garoppolo for years. And the things he says are good about Purdy are exactly what people are saying in here.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some more Purdy magic.
Purdy Relevant.

Cohn was hard as hell on him. Said he had the weakest arm he's ever seen. Considering the number of noodles that have been through the NFL, it's obvious he was full of s**t.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Purdy Relevant.

Share 49ersWebzone