LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 166 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TyCore:
Cohn was hard as hell on him. Said he had the weakest arm he's ever seen. Considering the number of noodles that have been through the NFL, it's obvious he was full of s**t.

Careful Cohn has a burner account here. Or he did once and was banned lol.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Cohn was hard as hell on him. Said he had the weakest arm he's ever seen. Considering the number of noodles that have been through the NFL, it's obvious he was full of s**t.

I can't take him seriously aside from some insights during his training camp player reports. Even then he has whipping boys he singles out and needles. The rest of the time he feels like a WWE heel.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

People are running out of catchy titles for videos about him.
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Pretty crazy that the team got better with their 3rd quarterback while other teams get worse!

Really crazy. I know it's happened sometimes when the backup slides in for an injured starter (2nd QB). But I can't think of this happening off-hand in this era.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some more Purdy magic.

Tomorrow, sir. Tomorrow. But, I know how you feel.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some more Purdy magic.

Tomorrow, sir. Tomorrow. But, I know how you feel.

Yeah, this whole season is flying by, I have no complaints about how fast the games are coming.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 31, 2022 at 2:16 PM ]

Cohn is riding Purdy's jock now though. If Cohn does have an account on here, I hope he gets my member name.
[ Edited by Cohnisaputz on Dec 31, 2022 at 11:41 AM ]
Originally posted by Cohnisaputz:

Cohn is riding Purdy's jock now though. If Cohn does have an account on here, I hope he gets my member name.

How do we know you aren't Cohn… it would be a clever ruse..
Originally posted by tankle104:

Because my testicles have dropped, and I don't wear a jacket from the 80's in each one of the videos I make.

Cohn didn't like Purdy until he got excited hearing the BCB nickname.

Because my testicles have dropped, and I don't wear a jacket from the 80's in each one of the videos I make.
Touché.

Touché.
No man, the fact that he knows what he wears in his videos make it all more suspicious it is him.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Touché.
No man, the fact that he knows what he wears in his videos make it all more suspicious it is him.
The fact that it would be a "clever ruse" is how you know it's not cohn
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Touché.
The fact that it would be a "clever ruse" is how you know it's not cohn
Share 49ersWebzone