LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 162 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i like how her twitter handle is
BIG BIRD PURDY
I guess we will soon hear about Bryce Young calling Brock Purdy to find out how a "too small" guy can make it in the NFL. Young is really in trouble being an inch shorter and 25 pounds lighter.
Originally posted by dj43:
I guess we will soon hear about Bryce Young calling Brock Purdy to find out how a "too small" guy can make it in the NFL. Young is really in trouble being an inch shorter and 25 pounds lighter.

Step 1) Fall to pick #32 in the draft

I think he will be compared more to Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray. He is taller but lighter than them. Not sure he can take hits on the NFL without getting injured.
Originally posted by random49er:

SMH-Jeez that is all we will need another QB for the media to talk about in a potential QB competition.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Win the division, then I'll start to believe. Until then, hate to say this but all I see is Nick Mullens fools gold all over again.

Im fine with this if it doesn't come with the turnovers. Mullens biggest issue IMO

I was wrong about Purdy......moving on, yes, I am a big believer!!!!
Originally posted by picklejuice:
i like how her twitter handle is
BIG BIRD PURDY

Hahaha such an adorable family. I'm laughing cause you know Brock's mom is the type were if I were dating her daughter, she'd ask "why haven't you been over to watch movies with us?".
I'm glad the kids has a supportive family.
Originally posted by Cohnisaputz:

SMH-Jeez that is all we will need another QB for the media to talk about in a potential QB competition.

I can totally see Seattle drafting Bryce Young. Miami would be a great landing spot for him too, if they aren't sold on Tua.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Cohnisaputz:

I can totally see Seattle drafting Bryce Young. Miami would be a great landing spot for him too, if they aren't sold on Tua.
Can totally see the Shehawks.

How does he end up in Miami? They don't have a 1st.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Brock is 6'1 and jimmy is 6'2. Same s**t. But I can't think of a 5'9 QB that's had NFL success. Who am I forgetting?

Originally posted by A-R-S:
Brock is 6'1 and jimmy is 6'2. Same s**t. But I can't think of a 5'9 QB that's had NFL success. Who am I forgetting?

D.Floutie but he was 5'10 at best
Originally posted by A-R-S:

Only people in the 5 something currently in football is Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray

Brock really isn't small. He's short, yes, but built solidly at 212 lbs despite only being 6' 0⅝."
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 31, 2022 at 1:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Can totally see the Shehawks.

How does he end up in Miami? They don't have a 1st.

No clue. I was just thinking about good fits for him. I haven't dug into draft orders or anything like that yet.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Brock really isn't small. He's short, yes, but built solidly at 212 lbs despite only being 6' 0⅝."

It seems that if you have good foot work your height doesn't matter as much if you can process, set, move and throw..on time
[ Edited by Cohnisaputz on Dec 31, 2022 at 1:44 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone