There are 203 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lucky #13
This pass was so filthy. Pressure in his face and he let it rip and put it on a dime. Good Brock Purdy is very good.

Hopefully Bad Brock Purdy stayed at Iowa State.

We'll see how Brock looks going forward but I don't think there's a huge drop off from Jimmy.
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
We'll see how Brock looks going forward but I don't think there's a huge drop off from Jimmy.

He sure wasn't yesterday.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This pass was so filthy. Pressure in his face and he let it rip and put it on a dime. Good Brock Purdy is very good.

Wy are you being a Debbie downer now why show these highlights

This is something I was a little concerned about on a few situations in the game yesterday where you saw some ball protection issues potentially. He was a bit loose with it, and a few of the off passes were missed high. Not a good way to miss. He has a bit of Jimmy in him that he tries to do too much sometimes. But let's hope this just isn't how he's wired and can play clean.
  • thl408

Bad Brock revealed himself on this play. But for some reason it ended up being good (defensive PI).
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
This is something I was a little concerned about on a few situations in the game yesterday where you saw some ball protection issues potentially. He was a bit loose with it, and a few of the off passes were missed high. Not a good way to miss. He has a bit of Jimmy in him that he tries to do too much sometimes. But let's hope this just isn't how he's wired and can play clean.

He's an off schedule kind of guy. He can make some ridiculous plays but he also led himself into some disastrous situations by trying to do too much in college. I liked that sack he took late in the game where he just secured the football and went down. Sometimes you just have to take the L and come back and play another down.

He is pretty athletic overall and can do stuff like this to get himself out of trouble.

Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

He sure wasn't yesterday.

Nick Mullens looked good in his first start as well. Prudy looked good yesterday. I hope he can keep it up, but I am not very confidence about that.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners open up as 3 point favorites against the Bucs

Nice. I can't wait to see Bosa Vs a statue QB.

Based on the identity of the statute, it will be "Personal fault, defense #97. Looking at the passer. 15 yard penalty, automatic 1st down."

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

He's an off schedule kind of guy. He can make some ridiculous plays but he also led himself into some disastrous situations by trying to do too much in college. I liked that sack he took late in the game where he just secured the football and went down. Sometimes you just have to take the L and come back and play another down.

He is pretty athletic overall and can do stuff like this to get himself out of trouble.

so was that a TD or nah?
Kyle needs to revisit the run game if he wants to help Purdy.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Alfienator:

The run game has been very hit or miss. Defenses will dare the 49ers to throw it with a rookie QB.
Originally posted by thl408:

The run game has been very hit or miss. Defenses will dare the 49ers to throw it with a rookie QB.

In all fairness they're down to the 3rd string RB. I don't consider CMC as a pure RB since he 's used all over. Mitchell was their best pure RB and he's gone until the playoffs.
Originally posted by thl408:

time to start running it with going 4 wide
Share 49ersWebzone