LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 291 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
wth? B-Rock? This is a perfect opportunity to channel the spirit of The BRock, and you go with B-Rock?

wasnt he in the Beastie Boys
Brock F**ken Purdy.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Brock F**ken Purdy.

Big Cock Brock
I like what the kid did yesterday. Miami tried to rattle him and he still made some plays. I say give him a chance and let's see what happens. Hell I hope the kid shocks the NFL & us too.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Brock F**ken Purdy.

Big Cock Brock

Brocks Big F**ken Purdy Cock
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Dec 5, 2022 at 5:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
I like what the kid did yesterday. Miami tried to rattle him and he still made some plays. I say give him a chance and let's see what happens. Hell I hope the kid shocks the NFL & us too.

Watching JTOs qb school featuring him it showed him standing in with good mechanics making quality throws despite pressure. He's pretty experienced at it. Really impressive pocket presence.
B-Rockin Robbin Baby!!! B-Rockin Robbin !!!
BRRRRRRRRRRRROCK.. PUUUUUUUUUUUURDYYYYYYY!!!

Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

It was nice to see rookie come in keep NFL type offense going instead of switching to QB power run plays.

More throws than Lance Already. Ran a very similar offense the rest of the game unlike whatever you call what we ran with Lance.

Gives me hope that Kyle can put a good gameplan together, similar to what we've been running lately without any drastic changes like he had to with Lance.

It was nice to see rookie come in keep NFL type offense going instead of switching to QB power run plays.

More throws than Lance Already. Ran a very similar offense the rest of the game unlike whatever you call what we ran with Lance.

Gives me hope that Kyle can put a good gameplan together, similar to what we've been running lately without any drastic changes like he had to with Lance.

It just tells me that Lance was a bad pick. Kyle seems much more comfortable and aggressive with Purdy.

Miami's ends really got after him and he did a nice job when they flushed him. He is pretty mobile so they need to adjust a little for that
Miami got away with a low hit on BP,... disgusting

Who does this remind you of? He definitely loves to make off schedule plays. The way he runs reminds me a bit of Jeff Garcia.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 5, 2022 at 8:29 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Who does this remind you of? He definitely loves to make off schedule plays. The way he runs reminds me a bit of Jeff Garcia.

NAHHHH... Jeff had HAPPY FEET !! this kid knows football... you can tell he's got high football IQ who may even be a coach some day.. ..

he's a poor man DOUG FLUTIE w/River's FEISTINESS !!!
Share 49ersWebzone