LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 272 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Who does this remind you of? He definitely loves to make off schedule plays. The way he runs reminds me a bit of Jeff Garcia.

NAHHHH... Jeff had HAPPY FEET !! this kid knows football... you can tell he's got high football IQ who may even be a coach some day.. ..

he's a poor man DOUG FLUTIE w/River's FEISTINESS !!!

Sooo basically Hieneke
BA did an interview with TJ Houshmandzadeh and said that he's rolling with Purdy and doesn't care who's available on the waiver wire. Just goes to show that we have a great locker room that believes in the kid.
Originally posted by Crown:

Who does this remind you of? He definitely loves to make off schedule plays. The way he runs reminds me a bit of Jeff Garcia.

NAHHHH... Jeff had HAPPY FEET !! this kid knows football... you can tell he's got high football IQ who may even be a coach some day.. ..

Sooo basically Hieneke

Steve Montanernick
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Brock F**ken Purdy.

Big Cock Brock

BCB!!!
J.T. O'Sullivan has a nice breakdown on YouTube about Purdy. If you have time, a way to get to know the new QB.

Shany working on harnessing this wild colt to play within his system. Nice to have those off schedule play when he needs to make a play when things gets out of sorts. From the video above, he has the wheels and escapability and just reminds me a little bit of a young Russell Wilson.
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Dec 5, 2022 at 10:55 PM ]
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BYisGod:
BA did an interview with TJ Houshmandzadeh and said that he's rolling with Purdy and doesn't care who's available on the waiver wire. Just goes to show that we have a great locker room that believes in the kid.

Love Aiyuk - dude is a winner and a great team mate.

Sooo basically Hieneke

I honestly think he has better talent than Heineke
Here I am

Brock you like a hurricane
I was surprised by Purdy's quickness. The dude is pretty damn slippery in the pocket. I didn't realize he clocked an elite 10-yard split at the combine.

Originally posted by Heroism:
I was surprised by Purdy's quickness. The dude is pretty damn slippery in the pocket. I didn't realize he clocked an elite 10-yard split at the combine.

Should watch JTO QB school on him. There's some good stuff there.

I was too, and that skill is obviously something that can't be taught. Nobody is expecting miracles from the kid, but he's got some confidence now, and we should all at least be able to agree that we don't need our QB to be a superstar.

He is a very good scrambler. I think Purdy is going to surprise a lot of people with just how good of an athlete he really is.

Sooo basically Hieneke

That's a good comp actually.

Was only talking about his scrambling. Not so much his pocket presence. Dude is very calm in the pocket and looks to be a really good processor and pocket navigator, albeit with a small sample size so far.
Share 49ersWebzone