There are 200 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wishing Purdy had a better arm is like me wishing my dick was 12 inches long. What's another inch, right?
Originally posted by Chance:
Wishing Purdy had a better arm is like me wishing my dick was 12 inches long. What's another inch, right?

LMAO

They are grasping at straws to try to criticize this star player. Because Trey_ning wheels is such a failure.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

They are grasping at straws to try to criticize this star player. Because Trey_ning wheels is such a failure.

I don't know if you know this, but you don't have to pick only one QB on our team to root for. Kinda crazy, huh?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I don't know if you know this, but you don't have to pick only one QB on our team to root for. Kinda crazy, huh?

Haha. It's not about football.

The moment the Trey thread unlocks it'll be the same several guys posting the same things 10 times a day but let's all pretend like we can't see what's going on. Their records are clean.
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 16, 2023 at 8:51 PM ]
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
All right rook

this game is a level up.

Dallas D is better than Seattle and Quinn will cook up some confusion.

KS and Purdy need to stay aggressive.

this years team is better than the one that beat Dallas last year.
Originally posted by Crown:
All right rook

this game is a level up.

Dallas D is better than Seattle and Quinn will cook up some confusion.

KS and Purdy need to stay aggressive.

this years team is better than the one that beat Dallas last year.

Biggest worry is Parsons. Brock needs to be careful and stay safe.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/165973-rapoport-49ers-brock-purdy-starting-quarterback-next-year/

"Like, how is he not the starting quarterback next year?" Rapoport said. "... What more do you want? What is out there that he is not doing?"

80 yard bombs!

Originally posted by tankle104:

LMAO

Lolz ✔️

You win the internet today!!

[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 16, 2023 at 9:07 PM ]
man why you gotta pick that play

Can't spam the forum about how (insert qb name) is better than Trey if he does that.
Share 49ersWebzone