There are 225 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I also like all of his celebrations. I find it cool that he comes off cocky as a result but is actually/also a humble hard worker.

Yep. The swag juices up the team but also gets respect with the humble, hard working personality. Win win
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 19, 2023 at 7:47 AM ]
I also like all of his celebrations. I find it cool that he comes off cocky as a result but is actually/also a humble hard worker.

When you're that competitive but carry yourself how
he does, you have to have an outlet. Otherwise he would implode. Lmao
Originally posted by Montana:

Yep. The swag juices up the team but also gets respect with the humble, hard working personality. Win win

I was listening to something, can't remember what, but an ex player said that his stutter steps he does will make
him a target with defensive players. Because defensive players look at that as disrespect. Odd.
Originally posted by tankle104:

I was listening to something, can't remember what, but an ex player said that his stutter steps he does will make
him a target with defensive players. Because defensive players look at that as disrespect. Odd.

That was JT O'Sullivan's qb school vid.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by thl408:
Let's talk football

Such a violent celebration.

I think this one is a hybrid of the "six shooter" and "ice in his veins." Maybe he's just doing them both together now lol.

That is a DISGUSTING act by Brock Purdy and we apologize for showing it on our broadcast

- Joe Buck (probably)

I prefer the celebration where he is shooting H in his arm. Have to let the kids know that he doesn't mess around!

I like all of them.

Keep them up.

Why is this okay but if a player fired off a few rounds from his air machine gun it'd be frowned upon? I'd like to see Brock adopt a sideways tilt when using his air pistol to look more gangsta.
Gang Bang Niner Bang Bang!

"f**k them h@@s." - BCB

"f**k them h@@s." - BCB

Players have been doing that for a long time. I've seen Mahomes do it several times.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

That was JT O'Sullivan's qb school vid.
You're right! Thanks! I hope he is wrong. Lol don't want anyone targeting over that dumb stuff
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

"f**k them h@@s." - BCB

Players have been doing that for a long time. I've seen Mahomes do it several times.

Hmm interesting. I haven't watched too much of mahommes, At least not recently.

i just think it's cool that he has these little tricks in his arsenal to help give him an edge. It's like he has sat back and was honest with himself about his skill set and then said "what can I do to give my skill set the best advantage possible?".

i love it
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Let's talk football

I think this one is a hybrid of the "six shooter" and "ice in his veins." Maybe he's just doing them both together now lol.

That is a DISGUSTING act by Brock Purdy and we apologize for showing it on our broadcast

- Joe Buck (probably)

I prefer the celebration where he is shooting H in his arm. Have to let the kids know that he doesn't mess around!

I like all of them.

Keep them up.

As long as he is shooting up AFTER the TD 😈

haha right?

In a weird way his post TD hype really helps this team and his station among his peers.

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Long as in, since 1998. Lol

2002. Garcia was really good for the 9ers

Purdy has already won as many playoff games as Garcia.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Let's talk football

- Joe Buck (probably)

I like all of them.

Keep them up.

Why is this okay but if a player fired off a few rounds from his air machine gun it'd be frowned upon? I'd like to see Brock adopt a sideways tilt when using his air pistol to look more gangsta.
Gang Bang Niner Bang Bang!

everything is offensive i guess.

that said I dont like my kids even pointing finger air guns at people.

As a gun owner i heavily preach and teach gun safety.

Perhaps its that?

IDK.
  • thl408
everything is offensive i guess.

that said I dont like my kids even pointing finger air guns at people.

As a gun owner i heavily preach and teach gun safety.

Perhaps its that?

IDK.

I was just being dumb. You weren't supposed to respond.
Judging a QB for his celebrations. A whole new level of low in Niner Talk.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Why the hell does Chris Sims keep saying Mac Jones is better than Brock, what is his f**king point? Totally brain dead dips**t.

These "expert" Analyst need to let it go.
Share 49ersWebzone