There are 248 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Purdy seems to read the field pretty well and throw an accurate ball. If he was a few inches taller he would not go in the 7th round. He's just not that big. 4 year starter. Lots of game experience in College. He understands the defenses and goes to the right place with the ball. He's pretty accurate too. I think he is better than the last player taken in the draft. But we will see.

I don't think it's his size that will limit him, it's his meh arm strength, imo.
Last day pick Brady the GOAT will pass the torch to another last day pick, Big Cock Brock this Sunday
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I think defenses will keep the pressure on him. Take away his short outlet. Short passing game all day. Wait for a mistake from Brock or the young guy getting impatient, throws a 50/50 pass downfield.

I'm sure they will but more than anything I think they will start mixing up the coverages trying to confuse him. That's an area rookies seem to struggle with a lot.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Since there´s some comparison between Purdy and Mullens, one sure thing is that Purdy is more agile and quicker than Mullens. He can scramble. Mullens was pretty much a statue in the pocket. At least Purdy can move around the pocket. We´ll see. Let´s hope they can win enough games to go to the POs.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by grapesofrathman:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by nolimit2game:
I was impressed and impressed that Kyle let him throw it 37 times.
If a miracle happens and he balls. We would finally have the storyline on our side.
A movie would be made.

At least a 30 for 30. "Purdy Relevant"

Feature film: "Irrelevant."

Forget ESPN 30 for 30, it'd be a documentary on A&E, Netflix, maybe National Geographic.

BIG C**K Brock in all his glory

With Jimmy Garoppolo playing Brock Purdy and Kiara Mia playing his sister. Mom and dad have to leave town for a work meeting, and things get a little awkward in the Purdy house.

Literally what? 😂😂😂

Rock with your Brock out!
Purdy seems to read the field pretty well and throw an accurate ball. If he was a few inches taller he would not go in the 7th round. He's just not that big. 4 year starter. Lots of game experience in College. He understands the defenses and goes to the right place with the ball. He's pretty accurate too. I think he is better than the last player taken in the draft. But we will see.

I don't think it's his size that will limit him, it's his meh arm strength, imo.

Yup...air yards, outside the hashes and deep are once again a thing in here.
  • thl408
Originally posted by NCommand:

Let's not compare a QB that was getting paid $100 million to the last pick of the draft making a low amount of money.

Let's not compare a QB that was getting paid $100 million to the last pick of the draft making a low amount of money.

Just their weaknesses in that regard...and what the WZ will obsess over.

Originally posted by pdc20:
Since there´s some comparison between Purdy and Mullens, one sure thing is that Purdy is more agile and quicker than Mullens. He can scramble. Mullens was pretty much a statue in the pocket. At least Purdy can move around the pocket. We´ll see. Let´s hope they can win enough games to go to the POs.

I see Mullens as an overachiever at the position in the NFL. Albeit one game, but Purdy seems more of a natural, in the moment during the game.

If Brock had accepted Alabama's scholarship, he'd be a high draft pick.

Was always a thing.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

So good!!!
Share 49ersWebzone