There are 154 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Originally posted by tankle104:
I just have this feeling that Purdy is going to be crisp out the gate. That we will score on our first four drives

No wet ball to start the game this time. Nothing but sunny skies in the forecast. Perfect for throwing touchdowns.
Originally posted by thl408:
No wet ball to start the game this time. Nothing but sunny skies in the forecast. Perfect for throwing touchdowns.

Originally posted by Youngone:
Can someone who isn't bias explain to me the knock on the kid's arm strength? I'm no means an expert but he seems to be pushing the ball just fine.

If people weren't saying his arm strength is below average, I would have no idea. I haven't seen anything from the games he has played where I questioned his arm strength once.
I just have this feeling that Purdy is going to be crisp out the gate. That we will score on our first four drives

You can't leave me hanging like that. TDs or FGs?

KS came out swinging with an aggressive pass heavy attack and is taking no prisoners right now

Do you see us throwing more quick short passes? I am a bit worry about their pass rush.

I think one of the strength of Purdy is that he throws the ball well from short, intermediate, to deep, and he throws the ball well inside and outside the numbers.
[ Edited by libertyforever on Jan 19, 2023 at 12:10 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Three touchdowns and a field goal.

Good man I'll take it

my wife asked what BCB stood for…I told her and she said oh his poor mom has to see all those signs on game day 😂
Originally posted by libertyforever:

Do you see us throwing more quick short passes? I am a bit worry about their pass rush.

I think one of the strength of Purdy is that he throws the ball well from short, intermediate, to deep, and he throws the ball well inside and outside the numbers.

I think the first drive or two will be a lot of run plays and short passes that get YAC. Which will set up the play action for later.
Depending on his kearse looks vs kittle - expect him to be double teamed to help kearse. Meaning deebo and Aiyuk will be running wild.

They have a good defense, for sure, but not good enough to shut us down.

the difference between #1 and #2 defense this year is a big margin. In my opinion. Just watching both

Originally posted by NYniner85:

my wife asked what BCB stood for…I told her and she said oh his poor mom has to see all those signs on game day 😂

Makes it look like he went to Boise State here

Good man I'll take it

Dan Quinn Is a good defensive coordinator. I think we will come out and quick. They'll adjust to what we are doing towards the end of the second quarter.

then we will adjust at halftime and keep slappin them.

dak will get stats at the end of the game when it's already over

Makes it look like he went to Boise State here

"Enormous package" gets me Everytime

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
again, you fail to comprehend. I'm not saying QBR is an official stat .. it's a rating to help with QB play...

No. You said we couldn't use QB wins as a stat because it can't be found on NFL.com. 49ersfaithful found it. Can you let it go now?
Share 49ersWebzone