There are 243 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Russell Wilson is my comp with a little less arm strength but has a quicker processor. Russell Wilson never had the amount of weapons that Purdy has at his desposal though.

Purdy did say he models parts of his game after Russell Wilson. Also, I noticed that he ends post-game interviews with Go Niners similar to how Wilson said Go Hawks.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 20, 2023 at 8:46 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Purdy did say he models parts of his game after Russell Wilson. Also, I noticed that he ends every post-game interview with Go Niners similar to how Wilson said Go Hawks.

"Gold Rush Country, Lets Dig!"
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Purdy did say he models parts of his game after Russell Wilson. Also, I noticed that he ends every post-game interview with Go Niners similar to how Wilson said Go Hawks.

how bout "Stay Golden! Pew pew pew!"
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

You need a time out
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
That's good why bash anyone when we are in the div round of the playoffs if you are bashing you aren't focused on the right thing right now.. 2023 will come when it does and we have a whole offseason to discuss. Don't know why ppl would be in a rush to get past this 2022 run and into offseason mode

Low IQ trolls

Bitter about being wrong about their binky Mac Jones

Want Jimmy to be the 9ers QB again

Take your pick.

Yeah, where the f**k is Bamaniner these days?
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Yeah, where the f**k is Bamaniner these days?

Man, do I have to keep putting people on TO for going off-topic?

Do you see him in this thread, is he at all relevant to the discussion of Brock Purdy? No? Move it along then.
I think there's a lot of criticism coming Purdy's way because he looks like a high school junior. Dude needs to go hard off the field too.

Maybe grow some facial hair like Josh Allen...

Not working for Allen either.
Man, do I have to keep putting people on TO for going off-topic?
Do you see him in this thread, is he at all relevant to the discussion of Brock Purdy? No? Move it along then.
Sheeessh lol.. is this a bad time to ask where's the cream filling?
[ Edited by BMoore56 on Jan 20, 2023 at 9:18 AM ]

Originally posted by cortana49:

Niner Gang, Let's Bang
Guess what I got in they mail? 9ers Purdy home jersey. Very nice, purdy good fit overall. I am the excite. (I saw someone say that once, silly, so I stole it lol) I am picky about buying player jerseys, so that says somethin'. Nothing like a snazzy new jersey, that stitching:). 9ers have the best colors..and the best players! Purdy is going to have a fab career ahead of him, happy for the guy. W or L in the next few games, we got a great qb.
Niner Nation Baby
Niner Gang, Let's Bang

Goddamn man I laughed for five minutes at this, tried to get back to work and it just keeps popping into my head. It's too funny man, I ain't getting s*** done today.
Originally posted by AkNiners:
Niner Gang, Let's Bang

Goddamn man I laughed for five minutes at this, tried to get back to work and it just keeps popping into my head. It's too funny man, I ain't getting s*** done today.

If Brock throws The Catch who catches it?
Share 49ersWebzone