LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 263 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I was just thinking. If Purdy wins the SB, he will be the talk of the nation and his performance throughout the season will be deeply analyzed. When they realize how great he has actually been playing, he will be considered one of the best QB's going into the start of 2023.

I'm not joking... he will get his own movie.. "Mr. Irrelevant"... or some other title.

This is not normal.

Now mind you, Kyle has a big part on why this is possible... but Purdy is doing the little things that make a difference.

Who would play Trey, Jimmy, and Brock?
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Who would play Trey, Jimmy, and Brock?

The lead in baby driver would play Brock
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Terrence Howard with some anti aging cgi would play Lance
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Jimmy would throw his hat in the ring to play himself, get the part and win an Oscar.
Originally posted by JMC52:
Jimmy would throw his hat in the ring to play himself, get the part and win an Oscar.

All he does is wins!
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
If Brock throws The Catch who catches it?

Kittle

There has already been 2 "the catch" type of passes (back of the endzone high placed balls) to Kittle in the back of the endzone by way of Brock. One against Arizona, one against LV.. although very different play calls and very different circumstances it would be amazing to see Brock nail down one of those staple plays that cement him in 9er history. It almost feels like he has one coming
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

Yeah he's right. I agree.
A little bit about Brock's GF

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/brock-purdys-girlfriend-jenna-brandt-202009766.html
Idk why the comments about the backpack..damn straight he has a backpack..you know what's in it? 1000 ways to whip some ass. Yes plz. Lol
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 21, 2023 at 12:12 AM ]
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

You beat me to it! I just saw this, and was about to post it.

Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10062464-nfl-rumors-brock-purdy-expected-to-be-49ers-starting-qb-in-2023-over-trey-lance

Not surprised. Interesting time for this to come out.

lol this article is just from some random Bleacher Report hack. I don't think theres any meaning behind it.
I was just thinking. If Purdy wins the SB, he will be the talk of the nation and his performance throughout the season will be deeply analyzed. When they realize how great he has actually been playing, he will be considered one of the best QB's going into the start of 2023.

Big IF there and three large mountains yet to climb these next three games....but yeah if he does win the SB I agree.

We aren't good enough for him to Trent Dilfer his way to a SB and he'll have to keep playmaking so if we win the SB he will very likely be a primary reason for it.
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

Big IF there and three large mountains yet to climb these next three games....but yeah if he does win the SB I agree.

We aren't good enough for him to Trent Dilfer his way to a SB and he'll have to keep playmaking so if we win the SB he will very likely be a primary reason for it.

Either way, SB or bust, Purdy is No 1 starter next season. There won't be any off season competition.
You know who also carried a backpack? Chuck Norris in Delta Force 2
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 21, 2023 at 5:45 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10062464-nfl-rumors-brock-purdy-expected-to-be-49ers-starting-qb-in-2023-over-trey-lance

Not surprised. Interesting time for this to come out.

lol this article is just from some random Bleacher Report hack. I don't think theres any meaning behind it.
Lol yup, people fall for it every time
Share 49ersWebzone