There are 271 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Yeah last one. The family behind the cheers.

Nice looking group.

Goddamn that's wholesome.
I thought this was pretty cool. Brock's family watching his first game from home on TV.

That is cool. Maybe they'll be able to get tickets to watch him live now that he's the starter.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I thought this was pretty cool. Brock's family watching his first game from home on TV.

That is cool. Maybe they'll be able to get tickets to watch him live now that he's the starter.

Agreed
They live in AZ. Probably would be thrilled to go to the SB at home!
If there was ever a time to give a 7th round pick your energy, this is it. We really shouldn't argue about the semantics whether he will be better than Trey or Jimmy, but I'm only wanting him to steer the ship and get us in position to win the division and throw it back in everyone's face hoping for our downfall. If he ends up being the second coming of Tom Brady, even better for us.
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
If there was ever a time to give a 7th round pick your energy, this is it. We really shouldn't argue about the semantics whether he will be better than Trey or Jimmy, but I'm only wanting him to steer the ship and get us in position to win the division and throw it back in everyone's face hoping for our downfall. If he ends up being the second coming of Tom Brady, even better for us.

IT'S gonna be one great story baby !!!

The last player drafted in last year's draft will be holding up the Lambo !!!!

B-Rockin Robbin baby !!! B-Rockin Robbin !!!!
Nvm
[ Edited by Waterbear on Dec 6, 2022 at 7:04 PM ]
Lol! One game at a time folks. Let's win this next game should be the talk point. Let's not get too far.
Brady is like 6-0 against rookie qbs

First starting QB ever who can't afford tickets.

Originally posted by picklejuice:

just saw her in "X"

👀
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
OUR MAN FOR SURE, BAKER CLAIMED BY RAMS

Does that mean no one in the NFL wanted him but the Rams. Weren't they last on claim from winning the super bowl?

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
I just dont get it from the Rams standpoint. Your season is over. Whats the point? Unless Stafford is retiring and this is for next year.

Wolford sucks. They have no 1st round pick to tank for. They have a bunch of prime time games coming up so they can't afford to just mail in the rest of the season, they had to try something. Baker at least will stir up some excitement as former #1 pick. And he absolutely is a step up from Wolford who should be in the CFL right now.

Originally posted by NY9er:
^Aug 17, 2022

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

So far! Records are made to be broken.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

If he plays like he did against the Dolphins, he'll be OK. He has good weapons around him and a Defense that'll do whatever they can to make sure that he has a good chance of winning the game. Brady is not superman and I don't think he's faced this kind of defense this year. We'll see!

Purdy needs to focus on the game and not who he's playing against! He cannot let the name "Brady" intimidate him. Let him be the David against Goliath. When you're up, there's only one way to go ... down!
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Dec 6, 2022 at 8:14 PM ]
Putting in a waiver claim for him in my fantasy league so I can sit Brady.
[ Edited by AkNiners on Dec 6, 2022 at 9:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

First starting QB ever who can't afford tickets.

He hasn't met this rookie QB yet.
Share 49ersWebzone