QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NY9er:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Purdy will be our next SF 49ers Super Bowl winning QB.

You heard it hear first

You also said "Jimmy isn't going anywhere" in regards to this offseason.

Why should we take you seriously?

WB, give ppl a chance.. no one is perfect and anything could happen..

that said, this prediction couldn't possibly happen and is terrible. as such, i cannot take it seriously.. good day..

^Aug 17, 2022

glorydayz needs to play the lottery now.

nice.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by picklejuice:

The new Wednesday Addams.

It's okay to have thoughts if/when watching the show; she's 20 in real life

I love how you immediately go to the gutter.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

just saw her in "X"

👀

I read that was an especially gory film.
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Yeah last one. The family behind the cheers.

Nice looking group.

Goddamn that's wholesome.

Loving these throw's coming out of Brock's hands , every one of them
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

Thoughts of how old she is 5GR cause Wednesday is in Highschool. What's wrong with you…..

Thoughts of how old she is 5GR cause Wednesday is in Highschool. What's wrong with you…..

I wouldn't know. I only know of the original Wednesday, who is like 10 or something like that. Either way, 20 is old enough to be your daughter, you rascal you.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
We gonna rock out with our Brock out!!!!

Cheeeee

Yah you!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Please god do not transform Brock Purdy into Nick Mullens 2.0.

Thank you amen.
5 AIYUKS n 1 Ortega meme NOW!

Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
If there was ever a time to give a 7th round pick your energy, this is it. We really shouldn't argue about the semantics whether he will be better than Trey or Jimmy, but I'm only wanting him to steer the ship and get us in position to win the division and throw it back in everyone's face hoping for our downfall. If he ends up being the second coming of Tom Brady, even better for us.

Yup, we should be all in on Purdy......I know I'm thinking way too far ahead, and yall know I'm a Trey fan... but If Purdy, as a rookie, can take this team to the Super Bowl and he plays well enough to be a win.. then Trey would need to take that as the ultimate motivation. Job is not his anymore, and he needs to look amazing in OTAs and training camp. And keep at it. It would be Brock's job to lose. Even though we have invested alot in Trey, the point was always to try to find the starting QB of your franchise. So even if you have someone worth three 1st round picks as the backup, it doesn't matter because the starter is getting wins and looks good doing it.

We're not getting back three 1st round picks for Trey... we're not getting back two 1st round picks. So better off to keep developing him... and maybe teams adjust to Purdy next year or something else happens, and Trey gets his chance and does even better because of his arm strength. And maybe someone requests to trade for Purdy in that offseason.

Eitherway... we are good if Purdy does well the rest of the way. All energy should be put on Purdy until this season is over for us.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Please god do not transform Brock Purdy into Nick Mullens 2.0.

Thank you amen.

No way. Brock is much better. He hit the ground running
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
If there was ever a time to give a 7th round pick your energy, this is it. We really shouldn't argue about the semantics whether he will be better than Trey or Jimmy, but I'm only wanting him to steer the ship and get us in position to win the division and throw it back in everyone's face hoping for our downfall. If he ends up being the second coming of Tom Brady, even better for us.

Yup, we should be all in on Purdy......I know I'm thinking way too far ahead, and yall know I'm a Trey fan... but If Purdy, as a rookie, can take this team to the Super Bowl and he plays well enough to be a win.. then Trey would need to take that as the ultimate motivation. Job is not his anymore, and he needs to look amazing in OTAs and training camp. And keep at it. It would be Brock's job to lose. Even though we have invested alot in Trey, the point was always to try to find the starting QB of your franchise. So even if you have someone worth three 1st round picks as the backup, it doesn't matter because the starter is getting wins and looks good doing it.

We're not getting back three 1st round picks for Trey... we're not getting back two 1st round picks. So better off to keep developing him... and maybe teams adjust to Purdy next year or something else happens, and Trey gets his chance and does even better because of his arm strength. And maybe someone requests to trade for Purdy in that offseason.

Eitherway... we are good if Purdy does well the rest of the way. All energy should be put on Purdy until this season is over for us.

Exactly, Purdy SB or Bust.
Jimmy G 7-8 weeks news is nothing more than him and his camp grabbing the BS hype train national sports media attention 1 last time this season (for potential suitors looking for a QB1 or QB2 upgrade curious to how serious his broken foot is) before the regular season is over in 5 weeks on 1/8. No one will be talking about Jimmy from now to then and weeks beyond that they will ALL be talking about Purdy and the 9ers and how well he's playing or not in the next 5 weeks leading up to the playoffs and beyond so GO PURDY and GO 9ERS BABY!!!!
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 7, 2022 at 4:08 AM ]
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Yeah last one. The family behind the cheers.

Nice looking group.

Goddamn that's wholesome.

It's interesting cause Brock's little brother was a top recruit in the country a few years ago and is now at Nebraska. Must be such a competitive household. Haha
I wouldn't know. I only know of the original Wednesday, who is like 10 or something like that. Either way, 20 is old enough to be your daughter, you rascal you.

Then I must of had a daughter when I was 10 0.o
Share 49ersWebzone