LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 153 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KiwiM:
What I like about Brock is his mindset and leadership.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BridgetCondon_/status/1600596955994132485

https://mobile.twitter.com/957thegame/status/1600652116841754624
If he can keep this level of play going and and with the above info... this may be the QB i have been longing for

Purdy with no media around:

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

lol this so much.
I've liked him since we drafted him, but man. From Nate Davis to Alex Smith to Kaepernick to CJ Beathard to Jimmy G to Nick Mullens… and Trey Lance off to a rough start… we've just been tricked so so so many times as a fanbase into thinking we've finally found the guy…
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

lol this so much.

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I've liked him since we drafted him, but man. From Nate Davis to Alex Smith to Kaepernick to CJ Beathard to Jimmy G to Nick Mullens… and Trey Lance off to a rough start… we've just been tricked so so so many times as a fanbase into thinking we've finally found the guy…

At least we aren't the Browns. They had a s**t run on QBs.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Best incompletion from Brock -- goal line play right before the TD pass to CMC. Purdy thread between three defenders to CMC in the endzone, on his right hip. CMC dropped.

Go back and watch the next play. The touchdown throw right after was also awesome.

BCB launched it ON THE MONEY to CMC before CMC turned around. By the time he did, ball was right at his chest to catch.
Originally posted by kdoggie:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Best incompletion from Brock -- goal line play right before the TD pass to CMC. Purdy thread between three defenders to CMC in the endzone, on his right hip. CMC dropped.

Go back and watch the next play. The touchdown throw right after was also awesome.

BCB launched it ON THE MONEY to CMC before CMC turned around. By the time he did, ball was right at his chest to catch.
that wasn't an incompletion
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Incompletion to CMC bc he dropped it and then touchdown right after that.
Originally posted by kdoggie:

Incompletion to CMC bc he dropped it and then touchdown right after that.
i was just teasing as he said best "incompletion"

i was just teasing as he said best "incompletion"

Ah dammit you got me. Good one.

But my point still stands. That TD throw was magnificent if you replay it.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
I want to believe Fox Mulder
The problem is that we have found the guy. Jimmy Is that guy. You can't argue that when he is on the field we mostly win.

if it ain't broke, don't fix it. We have made the championship game and super bowl when Jimmy has been able to stay on the field for most of the season. This ain't broke. Don't know why so many fans would rather risk it all and get rid of Jimmy then enjoy the success we are having over the last few seasons.

the only one thing anyone can say against Jimmy is he hasn't stayed on the field enough. That's it. End of story.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BridgetCondon_/status/1600596955994132485

https://mobile.twitter.com/957thegame/status/1600652116841754624
If he can keep this level of play going and and with the above info... this may be the QB i have been longing for

I absolutely love this. I can't remember the last time our QB was the alpha leader and perfectionist. I'm not saying others have been bad leaders, Jimmy is obviously great, but this kind of leadership generates a sharpness to the team. Brady is like this (no I'm not saying he will be Brady) - just that he holds everyone around him to a very high level.

No you want the next Montana or brady. It's like a kid infatuated with greatest new toy. Had we done what we were supposed to and picked defense (parsons) instead of trying to find the next herbert or mahommes we would easily contend for multiple rings. Jimmy is an adequate quarterback. We lost out on parsons and stud wr's cus we tried to keep up with the jones. Offensive line ect but that's water under the bridge. I'm amazed this team is still contending. Mistakes like that somtimes torpedo organisations. Kudos to our late round draft picks.

btw that kid demo is doing a solid job. I've been very impressed by not hearing his name at all. Maybe once or twice
Share 49ersWebzone