LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 243 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Finally a good highlight video from the game.

kyle called a great game tbh
Kyle calls a lot of great games.. sometimes it's just not executed correctly.

Purdy didn't hold back shannys game. i'm more impressed by BCB to be honest

I was thinking kyle would go into conservative mode but no, 37 attempts for his rookie qb. kudos to kyle

It might mean that he has a high level of trust in him. Jimmy has only thrown more than 30 times in a game a handful of times this season. Trey has not thrown more than 29 passes in a game with the 49ers.
I said it when he was drafted, our next ring will come with Purdy at QB.

The kid has had to work for it, look where he was drafted.
[ Edited by glorydayz on Dec 8, 2022 at 12:10 PM ]
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Pics or it didn't happen.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
It might mean that he has a high level of trust in him. Jimmy has only thrown more than 30 times in a game a handful of times this season. Trey has not thrown more than 29 passes in a game with the 49ers.

MCDaniel was also clearly prepared for the 49ers run game, that was his specialty as long as he's been with Shanahan.

I hope you're right! Would be cool for us to get the next great QB!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

MCDaniel was also clearly prepared for the 49ers run game, that was his specialty as long as he's been with Shanahan.

That is right and our run game against Miami was just ineffective.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Absolutely. MM was prepared for the CMC and Deebo runs. Deebo still did Deebo type things though. Mason didn't get nearly enough carries for how well he was producing.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'll vouch for him. He did post that.

From an article in the newsfeed.

"Even today (Wednesday), today was pretty funny," Aiyuk shared with 95.7 The Game's Damon Bruce and Ray Ratto. "We were kind of joking around, having a little fun during the walkvthrough, and he's like, 'You all tighten up, let's go. We're trying to get this situated.'

"Everybody's looking around, like, 'OK, OK.' We like that about him. We respect that about him. We love that he's able to, no matter what situation he's in, he demands everybody's attention when we're out there, and we definitely respect that."

"You would think he's been in the league 15 years," left tackle Trent Williams said via NFL Media. "If you're talking, he'll say, 'Shut your a-- up.' He ain't no timid rookie feeling his way around. He will get on your a--. You would think he's like Peyton Manning or something. Wide receivers not running? You'll hear him cussing a wide receiver out."

Based on this and his performance on Sunday, Brock seems like he will be an easy guy to root for. Hopefully this thread will escape the usual wailing and bed-wetting prevalent in the other QB threads. Go Niners!!
[ Edited by 49ers81 on Dec 8, 2022 at 1:16 PM ]

Originally posted by 49ers81:
From an article in the newsfeed.

"Even today (Wednesday), today was pretty funny," Aiyuk shared with 95.7 The Game's Damon Bruce and Ray Ratto. "We were kind of joking around, having a little fun during the walkvthrough, and he's like, 'You all tighten up, let's go. We're trying to get this situated.'

"Everybody's looking around, like, 'OK, OK.' We like that about him. We respect that about him. We love that he's able to, no matter what situation he's in, he demands everybody's attention when we're out there, and we definitely respect that."

"You would think he's been in the league 15 years," left tackle Trent Williams said via NFL Media. "If you're talking, he'll say, 'Shut your a-- up.' He ain't no timid rookie feeling his way around. He will get on your a--. You would think he's like Peyton Manning or something. Wide receivers not running? You'll hear him cussing a wide receiver out."

Based on this and his performance on Sunday, Brock seems like he will be an easy guy to root for. Hopefully this thread will escape the usual wailing and bed-wetting prevalent in the other QB threads. Go Niners!!

This is good to hear. With how much it appears shanny talks on the sideline before the snap and how late we snap the ball there does not appear to be a lot of cushion for ass grabbing f*ck around time in between plays.

The more rigid the structure the better for a rookie. The better these guys execute the plays the easier it will be on him.
Finally got a Purdy review out

Originally posted by jonnydel:
Finally got a Purdy review out

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Win the division, then I'll start to believe. Until then, hate to say this but all I see is Nick Mullens fools gold all over again.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Win the division, then I'll start to believe. Until then, hate to say this but all I see is Nick Mullens fools gold all over again.

Im fine with this if it doesn't come with the turnovers. Mullens biggest issue IMO
Share 49ersWebzone