QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by 9er_84:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by tankle104:
This weekend will go down in history. This is the weekend that Tom Brady loses and passes the baton to the "next Tom Brady (who was the next Joe Montana)" - AKA Brock "too much cock" Purdy!

yes - I'm just dreaming. Haha it would be super cool though!

Let's pump the brakes on this stuff. It adds nothing to the conversation.

lol what you guys choose to moderate and what not to moderate cracks me up.

This lol

Seriously! Lol let the guy have his positivity.

Mods should police trolling and conflicts…not censor a guy whose overly optimistic on a football message board.
this isn't a class discussion board in college it's a bunch of guys enjoying football. Let him enjoy it.

To be clear, the comment was specifically about the bolded portion of tankle's comment regarding Purdy's package. While that type of comment is allowed in certain Parking Lot conversations, it is not appropriate in NT where the audience is much wider.

Yes, so many teenagers use forums now. At least half the users here are all preteens and teens. Lol
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
This weekend will go down in history. This is the weekend that Tom Brady loses and passes the baton to the "next Tom Brady (who was the next Joe Montana)" - AKA Brock "too much cock" Purdy!

This lol

Mods should police trolling and conflicts…not censor a guy whose overly optimistic on a football message board.
this isn't a class discussion board in college it's a bunch of guys enjoying football. Let him enjoy it.

To be clear, the comment was specifically about the bolded portion of tankle's comment regarding Purdy's package. While that type of comment is allowed in certain Parking Lot conversations, it is not appropriate in NT where the audience is much wider.

Yes, so many teenagers use forums now. At least half the users here are all preteens and teens. Lol

Keep posting, Tankle. In this forum, anyone can speak their mind. Just keep it decent.
Just to be clear, we cannot talk about a player's penis in NT?
If Purdy can maintain an efficiency and game management skill set that's 80% of Jimmy, we're still in this thing.
We saw he can, at least off the bench, and that's encouraging but yeah, a long way from proving he can do that for 5 games plus.
Then what I'm hopeful of is that he makes up for that lost 20%, that rookie handicap, by being a different animal to Jimmy. Can he pull some plays out of his a** that make you go, wow, he made that read or hit that window, or went off schedule like he's got something special.
It'll be interesting to watch. I like the team around him that's for sure.
Originally posted by 49erF90:

This lol

Keep posting, Tankle. In this forum, anyone can speak their mind. Just keep it decent.

While we are at it, we should stop talking about how good looking players are since it has absolutely nothing to do with football.
can some please post the video of Trent Williams applauding Purdy after his celebration of the first touchdown, I think.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Is Mayo still allowed to post?

This lol

Wish everyone had to have a small pic of themselves under their handle and provide an age - would make it far easier to easily dismiss many comments and just not take them seriously.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Originally posted by 49erF90:

^^^
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

This lol

Wish everyone had to have a small pic of themselves under their handle and provide an age - would make it far easier to easily dismiss many comments and just not take them seriously.

lol ageism.

and very few would use a real photo of themselves anyway .

Man, it just gets harder for Brock…playing only his 2nd game, and against Brady…and now with the slop and rain. That is really asking a lot of the guy. Sure everybody has to get used to and play in the slop, but i like our chances against brady and Bucs a lot better on a regular dry field. Just a lot of extra that the kid doesn't need.

But it'll be the same for Brady, slop and rain, plus all receivers will be slipping and sliding all over the place. Brady has has plenty of practice in the sloop over 20+ Yrs and Brock hasn't. Welp, just makes it that much harder for Brock to pull out a win. Hopefully, tho, we can run on them but Bowles is gonna be ready for that.

Generally in slop and wet field, advantage goes to O receivers who KNOW where they are going, and D doesn't. On wet field, that makes advantage O, but it will apply to both Os. Man i would love for our D to just bury old Tom under one sack after another,
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Dec 10, 2022 at 6:01 PM ]
I was prepared for a wild ride with Trey going into this season, little did we know, it's a wild ride with all 3 qbs. Buckle up tomorrow.
Just don't f* it up and we'll be alright.
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SoCold:
I wanna Brock n roll all night and Purdy every day!

This is genius.

agreed

Should prob get some shirts made or something

That's some good sh*t, I like that!

This lol

Ok so too much cock is unacceptable but his nickname BCB is a ok? Got it mods.

you guys should work for Elon Musk. Get more drunk off your mod powers. 🖖🏻✌️. Been real fun niner fam. Lots of up and downs. Hope we win it all. To you nazi mods. Go Fck yourself
Share 49ersWebzone